Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Quote Originally Posted by bramtram View Post
    Bit the bullet and got mine on the weekend during the sale from Garry & Warren Smith in Oakleigh, VIC. Paid 35k for a base automatic (reverse parking sensors + floor matts + 5year warranty/road side assist + $250 cash voucher)
    Thats a good price, so they didnt give you $750 worth of accessories voucher?

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Bit the bullet and got mine on the weekend during the sale from Garry & Warren Smith in Oakleigh, VIC. Paid 35k for a base automatic (reverse parking sensors + floor matts + 5year warranty/road side assist + $250 cash voucher)

Congratulations,which colour did you choose ???

I almost bought a White one from them a few months ago.

Jenny was lovely,but Astoria were the most aggressive with their pricing.Did you get a MY11 ???

Whart other cars were you considering ???

What car have you come out of ???

You will LOVE your Euro,we are all mad about our cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    antony it says u are waiting on the 2011 accord euro?
    its been out for a while already
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    Congratulations,which colour did you choose ???

I almost bought a White one from them a few months ago.

Jenny was lovely,but Astoria were the most aggressive with their pricing.Did you get a MY11 ???

Whart other cars were you considering ???

What car have you come out of ???

You will LOVE your Euro,we are all mad about our cars.
    I got Buran Silver. I thought I got MY11, but took a look at the invoice and it says MY10. Need to call them and double check. I had 2004 Nissan Maxima TI-L before deciding to give Honda a try. Hopefully i made the right choice

Just rang them up - it's a MY11 for sure.
    Last edited by bramtram; 26-10-2010 at 10:23 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    ah nice one, u will find the euro about 2059720590295X better than the maxima! i wouldnt even put the 2 in the same class!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Thats a good price, so they didnt give you $750 worth of accessories voucher?
    I assumed the rear parking plus matts were the 750 accessories pack.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    ah nice one, u will find the euro about 2059720590295X better than the maxima! i wouldnt even put the 2 in the same class!
    Maybe so, but they are different cars, so hard to compare - one is a 3.5 V6, the other is 2.4 4 cylinder But I must say Maxima never gave me any trouble (apart from a faulty central locking - which was replaced outside the warranty by Nissan as part of the recall for that piece of gear, at no extra cost to me Let's see how Honda measures up By the way I've always been a Nissan man, but I didn't want to get a Thai-made Maxima, 370Z is a bit unpractical in a daily city grind and Murano is way too big for me
    Last edited by bramtram; 26-10-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Natnat,

Would be nice if you can do the same maths you did for lux for the base model auto EUro as well...
    Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by natnat View Post
    based on my experience while working for Honda & what i paid for my CU2 Lux Navi:

during this sale Honda Aust would reimburse all the on road costs around $3000 (s/duty, rego, ctp and dealer delivery costs) + $750 worth of accessories (which means metallic paint & carpet mats are included). So, a CU2 Lux Navi could have gone for around $42-$43k (47000 less 4300)if the person is able to negotiate hard.

the driveaway price yesterday was $46990 (because Honda Aust would pay the $3k diff), while the normal d/a price was around $50k.

the cost price to the dealership for a CL9 luxury auto was $36,636 + GST, the rrp including gst was $42,990, giving margin of $2445. Plus the dealership received around $2000 net of gst of holdback / factory rebate. Plus margin of $1450 (including gst) on dealer delivery (cost only 550 charged by service dept and sales put dealer delivery price of 2000).

Giving total gross profit of $5763 of a CL9 lux auto if someone pays the ticket price without any negotiation during non special times. the CU2 pricing arrangements should be similar.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Maybe so, but they are different cars, so hard to compare - one is a 3.5 V6, the other is 2.4 4 cylinder But I must say Maxima never gave me any trouble (apart from a faulty central locking - which was replaced outside the warranty by Nissan as part of the recall for that piece of gear, at no extra cost to me Let's see how Honda measures up By the way I've always been a Nissan man, but I didn't want to get a Thai-made Maxima, 370Z is a bit unpractical in a daily city grind and Murano is way too big for me
    id love a 370z!

worst part about the maximas is the re sale and the interior! Looks like a 1970's caravan! we all laugh when one comes in, apart from that good strong reliable car

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    id love a 370z!

worst part about the maximas is the re sale and the interior! Looks like a 1970's caravan! we all laugh when one comes in, apart from that good strong reliable car
    I think it's a mater of taste (or in my case a lack of one - but maybe not all is lost given I just bought a Honda ) I actually liked the Maxima panel layoyt (except for the fake wood insert) - it looked very different (futuristic???))to any other sedan in that price range. Plus it's like a lounge room - plenty of room for making out with a girl when you just can't wait to get to the bedroom

Sadly they decided to go more mainstream and shift the production to Thailand. Oh well.
    It was cheaper to buy than Honda, so at the time it was the right car for me. Now it's time to move on
    I've always been a Nissan man and actually considered getting a 2007-2009 Skyline 370GT imported from Japan but then decided it was too much hassle with insurance and all. Will have to wait utill they start selling these here officially under Infinity brand (hopefully I'll be able to afford one by then ))
    Last edited by bramtram; 27-10-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Guys, check out this one: http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=12B11698D2F6

It's a 2004 Nissan Maxima going for $117000 *that's right 117k for a Maxima - not bad, eh? )))))))))))))))))))) LMAO

I think it's a mater of taste (or in my case a lack of one - but maybe not all is lost given I just bought a Honda ) I actually liked the Maxima panel layoyt (except for the fake wood insert) - it looked very different (futuristic???))to any other sedan in that price range. Plus it's like a lounge room - plenty of room for making out with a girl when you just can't wait to get to the bedroom

Sadly they decided to go more mainstream and shift the production to Thailand. Oh well.
    It was cheaper to buy than Honda, so at the time it was the right car for me. Now it's time to move on
    I've always been a Nissan man and actually considered getting a 2007-2009 Skyline 370GT imported from Japan but then decided it was too much hassle with insurance and all. Will have to wait utill they start selling these here officially under Infinity brand (hopefully I'll be able to afford one by then ))
    You have similar tastes to me! Nissan is my brand of choice too but I bought a euro for the (supposed?) build quality and reliability. The Euro also seems really good value for money. I plan on keeping the Honda for a few years then its a 370Z or V36 for me!