Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo 3g lude

it will be . why waste it on strip only . all the hard work $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i have spent on it , i want to enjoy it . ( and kill a few v8 ego's in the process ) hahaha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    BB6
    so when do u plan on gettin it roadworthy? I'd love to see this thing out on the roads up here. though I'm interested in 500 hp at the front wheels? I'll admit to my limited knowledge of cars but to me that sounds like a lot of power all at the front?

well its only half of a 1000hp . haha . hoping to fire it up this weekend . roadworthy not far away . -

well this arrived thursday.

and today started the rear .

fronts done , walbro in tank pump in . man is it hot !!!!!!!!!

have about an hour worth of soldering to do might do that late this afternoon when its abit cooler , all thats needed id half metre of fuel line , metre of trans/oil cooler hose , wire up igniter , re-time with manual fly , battery and we should have fire in tha hole !!!!!!! well start and run nicely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!

it lives again !!!!!!!! has a bad vaccum leak in the manifold , ive pin pointed it around the butterfly plate that i chopped and opened up , it start's easier than i thought but once its fired up into life it rev'd it's arse out to 4000rpm-5500rpm . so i have 2-3 spare manifolds and will fix it up and i have a roll of gasket paper which i will make 2 new gaskets tomorrow , but im so relieved that to cranks over very easily , heap of oil pressure , good fuel pressure . i need request's from people so the missis will get some video footage of it with a few quick HOT laps !!!!!! . did i forget to mention that it starts and im so so ssssssssssoooooooo happy .

goood too hear mate! now to see some videos of this beast in action!

here's a little of today , sorted out the vaccum leak and it pulls like a champ on only 10psi , 30psi tune very very soon .

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5-R
    cant wait to see how much it pumps out

only a few things , need to change out the o-ring on the water pipe from the water pump , cleaned up the wires at the front , relocated the coil and reinstalled the idel control valve . might start the whole respray thing next week .

Last edited by phattzy; 18-11-2010 at 07:30 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    not yet
    hey mate, nice lude....you from Townsville?