Thread: newcomer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux

newcomer

hey guy & girl, I'm new here so be nice hiih jk.
    I just bought the black 06 accord euro lux,
    i have 2 question, how do i get the headlight washer to work and the auto headlight, look to me the euro have the sensor for the headlight to light up at night automatic, i have the toyota aurion that have the feature for the headlight to light up automatic at night, and by the way I'm from Melbourne.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Hey man, for the headlight washers to work the headlights need to be on, and also euro doesnt have auto light up, which sucks and kinda stupid imo, but yea i got a black euro lux too so HI 5, and welcome to the forum.

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    HID jet-washers, the headlights must be on and it works together with the windscreen washers.

Only CU2 models come with auto light on.

It's all on the owner's manual

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    hey thank, ohh well that suck, it have the sensor but it useless

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    welcome to ozhonda

if your talking about the sensor stuck to the front windscreen, then that would be the auto wiping rain sensor, im not sure on 06 models but for my 04 thats what that is

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by ricerockets View Post
    welcome to ozhonda

if your talking about the sensor stuck to the front windscreen, then that would be the auto wiping rain sensor, im not sure on 06 models but for my 04 thats what that is
    thank, no im talking about the sensor that locate on the center on the dashboard near the windscreen, it look the same as on the toyota aurion zr6 that we own and that sensor it for auto light, on the accord user manual had that section on auto light.. ummm maybe that features it optional like the Sat Nav ...

HID jet-washers????????? (im def a noob)

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by EuRo[69] View Post
    thank, no im talking about the sensor that locate on the center on the dashboard near the windscreen, it look the same as on the toyota aurion zr6 that we own and that sensor it for auto light, on the accord user manual had that section on auto light.. ummm maybe that features it optional like the Sat Nav ...
    oh alright, if its a little dome looking thing im guessing that would be like a keyless entry sensor type thing, like my hilux has the same thing same with my 04 euro, but once again not sure about the 06 models but yea just my input =P