Exhaust question for FD civic

Hey guys,

I"m quite noob to the whole car modding world so hear me out with a lil dillema i have xD

I have an 07 FD1 civic nd was lookin to get an exhaust. I came across the 5zigen proracer ZZ and i'm quite keen on it.

Ebay Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The only thing i'm confused about is it specifies for civic type r, and in the picture it has a sedan civic. I'm pretty sure that the type r's have a k20a in them so I was wondering if anyone knew if the exhaust would still fit nd sound fine on my civic w/ r18a

ne information is appreciated ahahaha

sean.

Best to ask the seller is it for R engine or K engine.

It looks like it's for K engine

Im pretty sure that the exhaust is for a type R. EkDez on this forum had a fd2r exhaust but added an extra pipe or something as it was sorter than the fd1 catback if i recall correctly and he said it fit.

I've contacted the seller twice but they haven't replied x_x so i'm not too impressed x_x but thanks

Exhaust length for AUS fd civics Vs US Civics

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the exhausts for 4dr US civics (LX, EX??) will fit on a FD1 civic.

Cheers xD

Sean.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by prawncracka View Post
    Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the exhausts for 4dr US civics (LX, EX??) will fit on a FD1 civic.

Cheers xD

Sean.
    best not to go for american exhausts as their emissions laws are different to ours. better to go for japanese made or aussie made.
    +rep me if you like my posts! =)
    EP3 --> 4G63 --> DC5s