Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BRZ
    hey, Would changing the wiper blades on the CU2 the same as changing them on the FD civic?

Mann i had the car for about 3 weeks and i already have lines on the wipers~~
    civic is civic backwards
    Green Machine is gone

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by schonda View Post
    Why you changing from PIAA to 3M?

Im takin my mum to the airport tonight, she's off to taiwan - ill ask her to buy wipers for me, well, if she understands how/where to get them...
    I'm probably going to use the 3M wiper blades but with PIAA rubber. Depends on my mood. Bought the 3M ones because the whole wiper cost me only AU$20! Dirt cheap! Even the PIAA wiper refills cost more than that!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

mine is still the stock 06 rubber and start to judder... but once I clean the rubber its okay, looking for silicone ones, and boy or boy, they can last, previous set in another car overseas have em like for 10 years.... and the car was park under the sun most of the time, tropical weather.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    mine is still the stock 06 rubber and start to judder... but once I clean the rubber its okay, looking for silicone ones, and boy or boy, they can last, previous set in another car overseas have em like for 10 years.... and the car was park under the sun most of the time, tropical weather.
    nice
    but overseas have ozone layer missing letting uv rays through like here? things damage to fast unless uv protected here

I think silicone got better uv resistance compare to rubber

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    these are the tridon ones you can get from any supercheap

TCP2428-2 Wiper Refill Plastic - Combo Pack 6.5mm & 7.5mm 610mm (24") & 710mm (28") 2

these will fit the euros as they have a wider and longer wiper for the drivers side. just cut them to length AFTER you install them. I worked at SCA for 4 years and did many euro's, including my own, these'll be fine.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Ltd Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey72 View Post
    these are the tridon ones you can get from any supercheap

TCP2428-2 Wiper Refill Plastic - Combo Pack 6.5mm & 7.5mm 610mm (24") & 710mm (28") 2

these will fit the euros as they have a wider and longer wiper for the drivers side. just cut them to length AFTER you install them. I worked at SCA for 4 years and did many euro's, including my own, these'll be fine.
    So these will fit the 07 Euros as well? There are so many comments on this thread, it's hard to sift through the ACTUAL information needed to get replacement wiper refills for my Euro. Cos from what I understand the earlier Euros have different width wipers compared with the later ones.

Just really need to know, which brand wiper refills fit my 07 Euro and where I can get them from, locally or imported.
    | cusco strut brace : toda headers : metal cat : fujitsubo legalisR : comptech SS : mugen visors : mugen CF airbox : euroR badges : custom 3M floor mats |

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Gene View Post
    So these will fit the 07 Euros as well? There are so many comments on this thread, it's hard to sift through the ACTUAL information needed to get replacement wiper refills for my Euro. Cos from what I understand the earlier Euros have different width wipers compared with the later ones.

Just really need to know, which brand wiper refills fit my 07 Euro and where I can get them from, locally or imported.
    just go outside and mesure, if your drivers side is 7-7.5mm wide and less than 710mm long and your passenger side is 6-6.5mm wide and like then 610mm long they will work.

NOTE: these will only work for wipers with a refill system, wipers with an 'Aerotwin' or 'Flexblade' system will not suit.

Your other option is to buy a set of wiper arms so you will only need the 6mm refills from then on.
    Last edited by mikey72; 10-05-2011 at 05:54 PM.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by revivor View Post
    Does anyone here has been using Bosch wipers (those frameless Aerotwin blades)...its very difficult to search for the correct size.
    Yeah! Anyone know if Bosch Aerotwins come in the euro size?

I posted a few months ago here about how I put in some Repco Hydroblades (or whatever they call them).

They lasted about 2 months before they started squeaking when the windscreen is dry (or just a tiny bit of water), and leave streaks now... So yeah, wouldn't recommend them considering how expensive they are...

Member Array
    Car:
    BRZ
    so whats the wipers i use for CU2 euro? and where do i get them from? besides dealer.
    Im not sure if the CL model wipers will work on cu2.
    civic is civic backwards
    Green Machine is gone

Member Array
    Car:
    BRZ
    went to call a few stores. non have cu2 wipers.
    autoone suggested i get those new mounts + wiper blades.
    so its $45 for the new mounts.
    then $14 everytime i want to replace the wiper blades.

but i like the oem mounts. it has this earo dynamic looking thing on it.
    civic is civic backwards
    Green Machine is gone