Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R

Need help installing undercar neons

Hey,

before we turn the thread into how ricey it is, i dnt care cause i've always wanted it.

so im living the dream. LOL

As stated, if any one can help me install it. not sure how to run wires and what not.

there will be pizza & beer provided. also more beer or a bottle of something afterwards.

thanks,

ecks

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    You give honda's a bad name

Arent they illegal anyways?

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Yes they are completely illegal.

Please keep your "fast and furious" car off the streets if you're going around with similar mentalities as in the movies.
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    i already cop enough flack about my car being rice even though i'm trying to keep it clean (not that i listen very much ftw), don't do it bro, makes it worse for everyone. your car will look way better without them. spend the $100 or whatever neons cost on grog for yourself bro!

Under car neons FTMFL.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    Yes they are completely illegal.

Please keep your "fast and furious" car off the streets if you're going around with similar mentalities as in the movies.
    think what you'd like. but im not a hoon or some irresponsible young douchebag. the point of it is just nostalgia, and my own entertainment. didnt you ever buy something just cause you thought they were cool when you were young?

look i say each to their own, we all have different taste and opinions.

and fyi its only illegal if its on while driving.

i dont really like neons unless there flashing ones :P there all like *flash* *flash* *flash* like a pikachu

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    lol^^

So if your not going to drive with them on whats the point of having them? Are you going to show your car or something?

Newcomer Array
    nah house party

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Please buy a Hyundai.
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    unfortunate to the OP, majority of the ppl here mod there car clean or go for jdm/usdm look/performance, hence why no one has ever installed neons under carriage like with FnF cars or autosalon spec

installing it is just like installing fog lights id assume, a direct power source with a switch an amp/relay and a simply on/off switch, nothing to hard, a afternoons worth work to be done

Mounting could pose a problem, if held with screws, having to drill into the chassis if u want them to stay on every time you hit a bump, dont go using doublesided tape, unless ur using the same stuff as automotive industry uses

If this is for ur DC5R, id suggest you look to find a lancer or so to do it on, no offence dude, everyone will laugh at you, neons are so 2000, and on a DC5R, spend the dough else were
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Lol if he wants to do it guys let him. I remember when I loved neons when need for speed came out like a million years ago lol.

But we know how the saying goes lads, each to their own.

Sent from my Android phone.
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...