Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04' Accord Euro
    Anyone used the H&R Street coil over on an Accord Euro?

Just thought ide throw it out there and get poeples opinions. Theres a mob in the US (www.shox.com) that some MX-5 owners have used recently and the feedback is excellent... very helpfull and very fast shipping. Just remember to search for Acura TSX if looking at parts for a euro.

Seems like a relatively cheap option with the dollar the way it is:

H&R Street Performance Coil Over 2004 - 2008 Part # 50151 Lowers 1.2"-2.5" F / 1.0"-2.8" R $1062.00

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    which ingalls camber kit did youse get from advanced speed cause there is two items on the page and i'm not sure which one to get? cause i'm looking at getting coilovers this week
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    I think these are the ones you're looking for: http://www.advancespeedshop.com/eiba...k-p-15138.html

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    yeah i saw them. would that price would be for just one set?
    and doesn't that site have the proper ingalls ones cause they're different to the ingalls ones on heeltoeauto :S

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Pretty sure thats the price for a set of rears, best to ask beforehand I guess you dont necessarily need ingalls, these should do the job!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    Would the basic ones in the first post of the topic fit a 2005 Euro non luxury?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Yup, all suspension in CL9 (2003-2008) are the same . Also applies for Acura TSX and Accord Euro-R (CL7).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    oh ok cheers, any 1 purchased those tiens basics online before or had any issues?

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    ok guys i finally purchased the buddyclub N+ coilovers and 2 sets of the ingalls rea rcamber kit from advancedspeed auto. great to deal with

Member Array
    Car:
    MX5 + 180sx
    Quote Originally Posted by richard_k View Post
    ok guys i finally purchased the buddyclub N+ coilovers and 2 sets of the ingalls rea rcamber kit from advancedspeed auto. great to deal with
    Did they invoice you below 1K ??

Member Array
    Car:
    Garden snail
    can u get camber kit for cu2