Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    LOLz i see everyone is against the neons.

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Alot of people here prefer JDM/USDM look tbh, rice/sexspec is sort of frowned upon as ugly and fully sick lol
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    Shitty Rail
    i'm no auto electrician but with older hondas, it's easy to splice into the power connection that powers your centre console...add a switch into the circuit which u can mount in the car, or have it in the glove compartment...
    since u'r driving a dc5r...u'd probably want a clean job so maybe getting a pro auto electrician would be a better choice than a home job...

on another note...

OP: how u liking the forums so far ?!?

i guess it goes to show that a lot of talk goes on around here...

IMO if that's what you want to have in ur car...then go for it...
    it seems as though you're perfectly aware of the implications if u drive with them on so i say ... why not?!?

you see, your fellow ozhonda members are just concerned that you'll get yourself in trouble with the cops because here at ozhonda, we respect and obey the laws that govern and protect us as motorists...
    for example...
    -ALL ozhonda members who've decided to replace the air filter with a pod have a correctly enclosed air-box...
    -ALL ozhonda members never exceed the speed limit...so the only time we hit vtec is on the entrance to a freeway...on second...
    -ALL ozhonda members have engineers certificate for any modifications that change the car's safety and structural integrity like suspension work, or even engine mods...

hopefully our law abiding nature doesn't deter you from posting other questions like this...because there are forums out there, that generally bypass all the bull$hit and just give you a straight answer without making sure that you are not accidentally adding to the car's aesthetics...because that would be rice...and "though shalt not be a ricer" is third on the JDM fanboy commandments...after "though shalt have everything Type-R" and "though shalt buy car parts for track purposes even if it means 4-pot AP racing Brakes on a GL civic with a 1.5L dual carb only to be driven to the local hungryjacks/maccas/carwash"
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    SOHC VTEC = great fuel consumption!
    DOHC VTEC = what fuel consumptioBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    "A religious war is like children fighting over who has the strongest imaginary friend"

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 Del Sol
    meh leave the guys alone, every now and again i still like neons lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by SuiJin View Post
    meh leave the guys alone, every now and again i still like neons lol.
    I never had the chance to like neons .

TO OP
    Do you have neons inside your car? Share some pix

Quote Originally Posted by jks24 View Post
    lol^^

So if your not going to drive with them on whats the point of having them? Are you going to show your car or something?
    so i can sit by myself in the garage and watch it flash all day :]

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian View Post
    -ALL ozhonda members who've decided to replace the air filter with a pod have a correctly enclosed air-box...
    -ALL ozhonda members never exceed the speed limit...so the only time we hit vtec is on the entrance to a freeway...on second...
    -ALL ozhonda members have engineers certificate for any modifications that change the car's safety and structural integrity like suspension work, or even engine mods...
    Exactly, do it once, do it right.

OP when would you use these neons?
    We're doing it for the children.

i always thought neons were illegal because they shattered upon impact and leave shards of tiny glass? could be completely wrong.

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian View Post
    -ALL ozhonda members have engineers certificate for any modifications that change the car's safety and structural integrity like suspension work, or even engine mods..
    Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic but I could be wrong....
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    so i can sit by myself in the garage and watch it flash all day :]
    lol, the chicks would prob like it. They seem to be into "pretty" stuff like big chromies, neons and bodykits

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    I don't think neons are entirely illegal. I remember reading something saying they're legal as long as they aren't blue, white or red (emergency vehicle colours) and as long as other drivers can't see the source of the light. A friend of mine said he knows someone who got caught with green undercar neons and got away with it....

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post

LOL seriously, why do you care? my car, my money. you care about jdm spec, sure thats your thing. dnt get all high n mighty about my choices.