Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Navi 2006

Honda Euro Luxury With Sat Nav stereo system

Hi all,

My drive is Honda Euro Luxury with Sat Nav 2006 model and would like to upgrade my sound system. I am after nice set of front splits and maybe a small sub possible mounted on the side of the boot to save space as much as possible, not really after a massive duum duum sound but rather something nice and tasty.

Few questions. What have people in similar situations have used as I am not willing to change my SatNav as if changed will look crappie. Having said that I am limited with upgrade options.

Have seen that people had issues upgrading front speakers due to really limited space, even when shallow speakers were used.

I called Tonkis Adelaide today and they told me something really really strange. They told me that my model comes with inbuilt amplifier which is located in the boot- anyone knows anything about it?

Any suggestions as how to go ahead about adding a small 4 channel amp and what splits to use?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    speakers are personal, buy what you like/prefer the sound of.

amplifier/s, buy to suit speakers.

install, dont skimp cause this will let down the system, but dont give it to a store to install that has no track record.
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    You want it loud?

Clear?

Full of Bass?

or Dirty Cheap?

Or if u got the G best of everything?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Navi 2006
    They do not have to be a way toooo loud....Nice and clear with a decent but not over the top bass... Obviously current (stock) system cannot achieve that at all..
    Anyone knows anything about inbuilt amplifier located in a trunk??