Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    ok, but how if i only change the springs but not the shocks? will i reduce the car's comfort?
    The damping effect will be lost, so your car will feel like it was very bouncy. Plus you end up with blown shocks in a year or so. Recommend to replace the shocks with suitable ones for the height you are lowering.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 / Accord Euro
    interesting,, so in order to keep the comfort, i should change the shocks as well? mm, what shocks do you guys recommend??
    S i m p l e & F A S T

koni yellows are a good combo with eibach, and u can hieght adjust em by 5 perks, 2 lowering perks, which means u get an extra 1~ inch more :P
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    koni yellows are a good combo with eibach, and u can hieght adjust em by 5 perks, 2 lowering perks, which means u get an extra 1~ inch more :P
    I found Koni Yellows to be stiffer and slightly more uncomfortable than Bilsteins on the Euro.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    coil overs - either BC or K sports.

oh ok, I've never used koni yellows before, just going on from what other people told me. i bought a set of em, but straight away sold em to get coilovers . get coilovers
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK_C View Post
    Any coilover is uncomfortable compared to an Eibach/Bilstein or Eibach/Koni Yellow set up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Any coilover is uncomfortable compared to an Eibach/Bilstein or Eibach/Koni Yellow set up.
    Approx what do u think the max drop u can get with one of these combos?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochstar_69 View Post
    Approx what do u think the max drop u can get with one of these combos?
    Approx.35mm with the pro kit.Sportline gives you approx.50+mm drop.too low for the Euro IMO.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    The damping effect will be lost, so your car will feel like it was very bouncy. Plus you end up with blown shocks in a year or so. Recommend to replace the shocks with suitable ones for the height you are lowering.
    True that, I have eibach pro kit with stock shocks n between the bounciness over speed humps n bumps, and also positive rake causing front tyres to wear, its killin me.....I think i will put koni yellows on now

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by MICK_C View Post
    Agreed!!! With a coilover u can drop the ride height as much as u want and still have full spring travel if u have adjustable spring and droop adjustment!!! Its the only way IMO to have a low car with standard ride! If u run the BC coilovers u can adjust the damper to super soft as i have done and it rides pretty much as a standard car but is on the floor. U want to keep the spring under preasure and not change the travel of the shock and spring. By shortening the strut to drop the car u retain full travel! Changing to Koni with an Eibach spring is good for handling and what not but if all your after is slammage and retaining stock ride then coilover for win!!!
    The Ari Gold of OZ Honda Forums

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    BuddyClub N+ Coilovers! mine should be arriving next week :P

btw how much should i drop my car on them? plan to get 18's
    Last edited by richard_k; 19-11-2010 at 06:02 PM.
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust