Member Array
    Car:
    04 Accord EURO

Drivers Side door problem

hey guys i just realised that theres a minor problem with my drivers side door.
    when i press the lock button on my key, the drivers side wont lock. all the other doors work fine. But when i manually lock it with my key then all doors lock. do you know what might be the problem? i heard it might be the door actuator, but not quite sure. my friend's mums accord also has the same problem with the passenger side door.
    wunna fight Q('.'Q)

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by ndeuro_ View Post
    hey guys i just realised that theres a minor problem with my drivers side door.
    when i press the lock button on my key, the drivers side wont lock. all the other doors work fine. But when i manually lock it with my key then all doors lock. do you know what might be the problem? i heard it might be the door actuator, but not quite sure. my friend's mums accord also has the same problem with the passenger side door.
    It'd be the accuator for sure.Particularly as your car is an 04.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Both of mine went and mine was an 04 accord. My civic had the same problem as well and that was an 02. Deffinately the door actuator

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Accord EURO
    cheers boys
    wunna fight Q('.'Q)

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    yea had same problem..cost me $300 to fix
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust