Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    as low as u can go!!!!! hahaha i dropped mine roughly 75mm but i tucked my 19s in the gaurd, depends what your after, looks or handling
    The Ari Gold of OZ Honda Forums

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    haha well i was thinking 19's but want handling so 18's are the go i think. so 35-40mm?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    MX5 + 180sx
    Quote Originally Posted by richard_k View Post
    BuddyClub N+ Coilovers! mine should be arriving next week :P

btw how much should i drop my car on them? plan to get 18's
    as low as u can go

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Does anyone know if accord euro cu2 coilover is the same with the current accord model?
    How much are we looking to spend for buddy club coilover for cu2?
    Thank you

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Tein SS, comfort for street use

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Tein SS r a comfortable coilover but if you what looks go for Buddyclub. The Tein SS dont go low enough in the back.

Going back to the topic of stock shocks with aftermarket springs, I have been looking at getting a set of Tein (S something) lowering springs, they are supposed to lower the car 1.4" in the rear and 1.7" in the front (approx. 36/44mm respectively). What are the forseable adverse effects I will encounter as far as things like excessive tyre wear, shortened shock absorber life, non correctable camber changes etc?
    1997 Prelude VTi-R

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by 8700s14 View Post
    Going back to the topic of stock shocks with aftermarket springs, I have been looking at getting a set of Tein (S something) lowering springs, they are supposed to lower the car 1.4" in the rear and 1.7" in the front (approx. 36/44mm respectively). What are the forseable adverse effects I will encounter as far as things like excessive tyre wear, shortened shock absorber life, non correctable camber changes etc?
    You'll reduce the life of your shocks for sure.Depends on the age of the shocks,how you drive ,roads etc.You'll most likely need a rear camber kit as well.If you want to change springs only i'd go for Eibach or H&R springs.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    The shocks will wear out much quicker. But it still takes a while. I had lowered springs in my previous car for 6 years and never had a problem with the standard shocks. You won't beable to change camber but 1.4/1.7" wont give you ridiculous bad camber wear. Even a 2" drop will still be fine.