Page 840 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3407407908308378388398408418428438508909401340 ... LastLast
Results 10,069 to 10,080 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    congrats on the buy man, take a picture of the black plate
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

I just uploaded one

The 2 silver bolt looks like a big rivet or something. But i am totally clueless how to take it off. U cant shift the black thing left or right because of the silver bolts
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Ive hit the brakes once accidentally driving auto haha scary shit. Me and the mrs are getting an ep3 hopefully in the coming weeks as a dd/2nd car would be cool if there was an EOYM

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    From looking at the pic I'm guessing you will need to drill two new plate holes and block off the exuding holes if you do manage to take the plastic plate off.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    with the number plate thing. i guess you are not bothered if the trim is damaged?!

that being the case, you will need to try to stretch the plastic off the 2 holes thing in the middle. once the bottom is off, you need to swing it around a litte to clear the top bolt.

no need to drill anything. this was exactly what i did. my aussie number plate holes lined up with the existing screw holes.
    Last edited by Philip Lee; 25-11-2010 at 02:41 PM.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    adjust your seat forever you hoon
    lol i cant >_< my legs are to big and long i cant sit close because legs will hit everything

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve View Post
    lol i cant >_< my legs are to big and long i cant sit close because legs will hit everything
    freak!
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Hey do u guys know where i can get a single din pocket and fascia for my EP3?
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    wreckers, dc5 guys may have one and JDM yard....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppeX View Post
    Supercheap auto also have single din pockets. though be sure of how big the pocket is. You may or may not have to cut it to make it fit.
    +rep me if you like my posts! =)
    EP3 --> 4G63 --> DC5s

Hey guys, just wanted to know if I'll need a rear subframe brace when I do my rear sway bar.
    I k ow the dc2r has an issue with subframe tear-outs when upgrading the rear swaybar.

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppeX View Post
    You can buy it at AutoBarn for $30 but prolly cheaper if you go to audio shops. I got it for $20 at a local car audio shop at Hurstville.

It's labelled Universal DIN Multi-Pocket kit by Aerpro Model#88009000

It comes with several faceplate with different size. The 2nd smallest seems to fit flush.

You will need to install the pocket first into the cage and then the headunit.