Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Quote Originally Posted by blackk View Post
    ^ what he said, you can use dc2r rails but only 3/4 bolts will fit onto your EM/EK. I find that it still holds the rail firmly but if you want 100% fitment then might as well look out for ek9 rails.
    ok ..are you talking about the 4 holes that bolts onto the floor chassis of the car for these seats/rails?

or the bolts that holds the seats onto the rails?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    chassis bolts, 3/4 bolts line up with DC2 rails, dont risk it, odds are if ur in a accident they can claim this, an ur screwed over, dont cheap out man, custom is the same thing, unless its adr approved rails, custom are a no, no....
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

One of my mates bought the Vision rails (I think) and no longer needs them as he sold the seats to me and bought a Sparco full bucket. He might still have them, only used for 2 days, if you are interested I think he's a member here. I didn't buy the rails because I have an EG and just bought some OEM DC2 rails.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    or just get bride/vision super low rails
    try and find a set of lowrails if possible. I dont see many thesedays...I had to get mine second hand as they are now discontinued. Dont bother though if your not at least 6ft tall lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    i am looknig at getting some recaros with EK rails but i have an EG so I need DC2 rails.. willing to swap if I get those seats.. i will elt you know if i get em..

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    thanks all for your replies,

i have managed to source out an EK9 rails, now i need SR2/3 recaros.. LOL

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    Quote Originally Posted by jks24 View Post
    try and find a set of lowrails if possible. I dont see many thesedays...I had to get mine second hand as they are now discontinued. Dont bother though if your not at least 6ft tall lol
    yea i got vision super low rails for eg/dc2 if any1 needs let me know