Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Newbieeee DC2

Member Array
    Car:
    EK D16Y-DC2 K20
    but wouldnt the ek have much more handling??
    Living Life To The Maxxxxx!!

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Not necessarily.

You've got coilovers in your teg don't you? With a couple other bits and pieces your DC2 will handle like a dream. It's a very good chassis man.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    smashed crx =]
    well actually it would be better if you were to go MOD FOR MOD with a ek chasis and dc2 chasis im pretty sure the ek would be the victor...ek is lighter, looks sexy,the 1 he showed us looked clean and alot of cosmetics so all he has to do really is save up and go all out for engine IF HES AFTER SPEED which is pointless these days anyway

dc2 goodshape but you can do so much more with a ek IMO ive had both cars and i prefered my ek

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Fair points man!

OP just do what you want man!
    part time potato

i hope you didnt really listen to people and bought an upgraded tb on a stock motor....wasted money.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK D16Y-DC2 K20
    yeah thanks guys for your help... i think i will keep my dc2 since i see more ek around then dc2 plus i got a feeling i will really miss my b18c compare to a d16y single cam vtec. so i will keep my dc2 and continue with my mods and get my car resprayed and just take care of it. btw i do have coilovers but i dont know what brand they are lol. what can i do to improve my dc2 handling, cos i really want to stick to the road not drift lol

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    upgrade swaybars, get beaks bar, rear strut brace,

Member Array
    Car:
    smashed crx =]
    i got front and rear lower sway bars

Member Array
    Car:
    EK D16Y-DC2 K20
    how much do sway bars roundly cost??
    nice to meet ya GSI PSI? love the crx, dont c much in the blue colour. u missed out that night man should of went straight with me on humehwy, rx7 evo 9, GTO mit, hammering it and cops catch them down the road, evo turned off and gto but the rx7 got caught hahha.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    haaha nice to meet up to, thanks ur car looks pretty nice with the colour scheme i like , i went to my house cause my mate just recently sprayed his integra and wanted me to bring my
    integra out so we can both cruise, plus we had other friends with teggies, so you shoulda came my way haha :P

Member Array
    Car:
    EK D16Y-DC2 K20
    hahha lol always next time man... i thought u sold ur teggie? but i guess u got more toys than one lol
    are u coming this weekend to the wiseman ferry cruise???
    well i will be, havent been on a cruise before and this will be my first for the last year cruise.
    tooo bad i cant make it to jdmyard meetup, im going QLD on the 17th

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    your mother
    hey man nice car ive got a vtir as well was just wondering did u paint it black urself n if u did how did u make it look so glossy n shiny sorry if u rekon its a stupid question im new here