Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hmm 5 stud convesion can be pretty costly...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Heh. I've dropped a mere 6k on a GSi. I don't think I'll be doing anything quite as drastic as that. Cheers though.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll just grab a basic set of new Speedys. Black 17" will look nice.

Member Array
    Car:
    CR2 Accord VTiL
    17s look best on the GSi.
    An option is to look out for the plenty used 4x100s 17inch wheels that are cheap as chips

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Cheers mate. Yeah, I figure that not having a sports model gives me a perfect reason to give the 15/16s a miss and go for what looks best, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    Personally what i would do is get 5 lug
    Conversion. Yes it may cost a bit to just change thr hub and other related
    Parts over. But once it is done, it opens up ur wheel choice selection to pretty nuch any rim with any width/offset available. If i was looking for a car that originally has a 4 lug stud pattrrn and has been converted to 5x114.3 , i would pay the premium price for it. But then again, i have a bit of a wheel addiction.
    weird 1.

you would pay $1300 plus fitting for the small benefits that 5 stud provides?

on a totally committed modified car, then ok.

The OP has a street use 99 gSi

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    sportmaxx 501's 16x8
    need to roll your rear guards
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Ha, exactly. I won't be changing hubs or rolling my guards. I'll be putting money towards wheels and a respray, and an air intake, but that's about all.

Logical thinking from a GSi driver...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    Logical thinking from a GSi driver...
    Ha, I don't know how to read this. Are you congratulating me for buying a GSi and not trying to pretend it's a Type R?

I'm actually going to forget the respray for now, and just get a couple of scrapes touched up, along with the holes that were left when I removed the spoiler. I might just get the door trims sprayed body colour too, though. That'll be a nice looking car.