Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what rims now?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by projectsti View Post
    yeah no locknuts, just had some d1 spec wheel nuts. i mean they were only rotas... who steals rotas ? =S

I once had somebody break into my '86 corolla sedan, carby, at a train station while I waited for 15min with a girl for her train to come (since I know it's a bad area lol).
    They stole some pens, a small book I used to keep record of my fuel consumption, and a little $2 torch that I used to have sitting/charging in my cigarette lighter hole.
    The most expensive thing to replace was the actual key barrel itself lol. Some people dude...they'll steal anything really...

Member Array
    Car:
    90 EF8 siR
    Yeh like indicators too...

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    may aswell get 3 k24a and make a v12 all good then all that torque would be nuts. I remember there was this Bentley, think it was v10 or v12. When they put it on the dyno it broke the dyno everytime and it ripped a wall the dyno was connected to. In the end they just said its got a lot of torque but its not measurable LOL.

Anyways were off topic, i like those ssr III rims
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.