Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9

Eibach koni vs N+

Hi guys.

Planning on lowering my car and was set on getting some N+ and rear ingalls from heeltoe. However saw a guy in Brissy selling his koni eibach combo (20k on it) and thought if I could get that cheap might be a good option too? I don't plan on slamming it, so should I save some dosh and get the koni eibach (which would suffice) or may as well grab the N+ (which can be shipped together with ingalls)
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    MX5 + 180sx
    It's really up to you ..

If your not going to slam it can you justify spending the extra money ?

I personally think rear camber kit isn't needed

Either way neither of them will disappoint
    Last edited by elitee; 02-01-2011 at 07:35 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    I'll most likely be running 18X8 +38 all round so I guess it won't be a huge necessity. The guy said he'll part with the koni and eibachs for 750. Good price? Guess that can save a a good 700ish dollars
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    I'll most likely be running 18X8 +38 all round so I guess it won't be a huge necessity. The guy said he'll part with the koni and eibachs for 750. Good price? Guess that can save a a good 700ish dollars
    Buy them!20 K is nothing on this setup.I've got 68K on my Bilstein/Eibach and it still drives and handles like the day i got it installed.PS.You'll need a rear camber kit.Get either SPC or Ingalls.

I think the N+ is a better option because it is a monotube coilover setup, which means the springs and shocks are designed to work with one another given the dampening and spring rates. It will give you better ride quality and tuning capabilities.

The Eibach and Koni combo is a decent setup. The Koni has 3 adjustments for ride height and a knob on each shock to allow you to adjust softness/hardness. If your objective is just to lower the car on something aftermarket, then Eibach and Koni would be nice have.
    If you are looking to fine-tune the suspension and would like to improve handling and drivability of your car, then look for a coilover setup. You will be impressed with the ride quality of a coilover setup over a typical spring/shock combo. You won't be convinced until you sit in an Accord with coilovers and an Accord with springs.

Good luck with your choice ! =)

Member Array
    Car:
    B18 EG hatch
    Ive run the N+ for awhile now and I love them. Nice stiffness for street and damper adjustment. I would think if u want the perfect ride height and wheel fitment on ur 18s the adjustable ride height of the coilover is the way to go. Thats the way I went.

It is also a good option have the ability to raise your car easily if you happen to be defected ( also like i did :P )

Hope this helps.
    -Rep'in-

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Anyone know the spring rates for the koni/eibach setup? I DO wan't ride comfort as well as looks. Would those koni/eibach improve the ride comfort and handling noticeably from stock? Not gonna dump it crazy as well. I don't see myself tinkering with the settings tooo much but if I do get the N+ I guess I probably will ha.

BTW anyone know how the taxing works if I was to order N+ from heeltoe?
    Last edited by dee-y; 03-01-2011 at 12:55 PM.
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    MX5 + 180sx
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    Anyone know the spring rates for the koni/eibach setup? I DO wan't ride comfort as well as looks. Would those koni/eibach improve the ride comfort and handling noticeably from stock? Not gonna dump it crazy as well. I don't see myself tinkering with the settings tooo much but if I do get the N+ I guess I probably will ha.

BTW anyone know how the taxing works if I was to order N+ from heeltoe?
    get them to invoice you below $999

also check out advancespeed they got them for $959 shipping is also cheaper

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by elitee View Post
    get them to invoice you below $999

also check out advancespeed they got them for $959 shipping is also cheaper
    Yeah I did check em out, however heeltoe can combine shipping with the ingalls.
    Comment, rate my beats!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro cu2
    Yes, if you buy both items together, in this case healtoe might be slightly cheaper
    I think one of them have readjusted the price

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Heeltoe price is the same as it was last month so mighta been advancespeed. Heeltoe is cheaper though with the ingalls. Still tossing up which setup to get....
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    ive got the ingalls rear camber kit along with the N+, definitely do not regret getting the ingalls as with my height i was running wayyyyyy too much camber to be able to fit my rims on