Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    EVLGTR how much did you pay to the dealer for your Type-R? did you tell them redbook says there worth 10k so give it to me for that price
    also dealer sales are always priced more than private sales, , so if your cliaming carsales etc are ripoff prices how on earth did you
    pay for a DC2R from a dealership LMAO?
    exactly.

EVLGTR, what about that skyline it says you have on ur profile?
    according to redbook, thats probs only worth about 6-8k.
    if you paid more than that, sorry to say, you got ripped buddy. (according to the redbook theory)

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    LOL @ all the heated replies. I didnt know how easy this could get into someones head.
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 08-01-2011 at 04:31 PM.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    EVLGTR how much did you pay to the dealer for your Type-R? did you tell them redbook says there worth 10k so give it to me for that price
    also dealer sales are always priced more than private sales, , so if your cliaming carsales etc are ripoff prices how on earth did you
    It was a near-new model which was almost 10 yrs ago coming out of a dealer, i had a massive discount from it due to having a relative working in the finance section of Honda Australia. Go figure. LOL!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by 18dim View Post
    exactly.

EVLGTR, what about that skyline it says you have on ur profile?
    according to redbook, thats probs only worth about 6-8k.
    if you paid more than that, sorry to say, you got ripped buddy. (according to the redbook theory)
    6-8k now? or before?...i wouldnt know, i couldnt find an import 1994 Nissan Skyline GT-R on redbook.com.au

Back to your corner please. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    @ekay1. I can put it this way, i suppose its up to the individual and there are variable scenarios.....for example, id say good luck to the retard who buys a $30k Type-S and 2 months later engines dead or car isnt running at its optimal (and seller says thank you for the $30K). Whos laughing now? LOL. You know what im getting at?, i dont know if you or those 3 stooges understands that concept.
    First of all, it is highly unlikely that an engine is just going to die in 2 months. Where did you read of someones type S engine dying within 2 months? The car is worth what the individual believes what its worth, that is all. Redbook is only going to get you so far into low balling a dealer or selling your car for a ridiculously low price. Dont know why your calling others stooges when your the one making up crap and making up your own concepts which no one follows.

Agreed with GSi, it is very rare to find a dc2r under 10k which is in a decent condition, plus as he said, dealers jack up the price more than private sales. Decent dc2rs go from around 13k+ easy depending on the individual and their care. Got no idea how you got your dc2r

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic
    30K for a type s? yes its alot of money to be paying for a type s...BUT consider the mods that have been done to it; full mugen lip kit, ce28ns, type r wing + shaved type s stock spoiler, ohlins coilovers, mugen pedals + visors + labour and paint costs if you were to buy a type s and do these mods to it its going to end up costing you ALOT more than 30K...also consider this if the owner sells the car a few years later for 18-20K and parts out the car the mods are easily worth 5k as they are RARE and highly sorted after parts so in total if the car was sold for lets say 19k in total the owner will receive 24K so he loses 6K...now consider someone who buys a brand new car and they sell it 5 years later they are going to lose in most cases ALOT more than 6K my point is a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it and in the end most of the time you get for what you pay for...if something is cheap it is cheap for a reason or vice versa so stop being so narrow minded...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    First of all, it is highly unlikely that an engine is just going to die in 2 months. Where did you read of someones type S engine dying within 2 months? The car is worth what the individual believes what its worth, that is all. Redbook is only going to get you so far into low balling a dealer or selling your car for a ridiculously low price. Dont know why your calling others stooges when your the one making up crap and making up your own concepts which no one follows.

Agreed with GSi, it is very rare to find a dc2r under 10k which is in a decent condition, plus as he said, dealers jack up the price more than private sales. Decent dc2rs go from around 13k+ easy depending on the individual and their care. Got no idea how you got your dc2r
    Hahahaha...highly unlike but plausible as well as other mechanical failures not only in two months & could also occur within a yr. Ive read major and minor problems of a "car" after moron #1 purchasing it from moron #2 (private seller) who discreetly hides the damage under a rug, that scenario is common than you might think, so dont be naive and turn a blind eye on it.
    It makes sense that most guys say in this thread would say "The car is worth what the individual believes what its worth" because thats what moron #2 wants you to believe and that charlie brown is how to up sell and rip moron #1 off. LOL!
    Another point it is, be careful of what you're purchasing, if you believe its worth that much then jump at your own risk. Buyers have desires till their hearts are fully content and that is a weakness sellers could actually exploit. No one has to believe me at the end of the day, thats why i just find it hilarious in here. hahahahaha. Apologies for calling them 3 stooges, sorry if i didnt include you if thats what you're trying to say?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    @civic_ fair enough i respect your opinion BUT let me ask my friend, If you put mods to a car how do I know how its going to run? Any reason why you've modded the car? any reason why youve added, let say, over 10K to it?. Let say im a buyer that would only need a street daily-driven car (Type-S is a perfect example), i ask myself why do i need these mods when it isnt going even to enter a rally, gymkhana or a touring championship series. lol...... $30K for a Type S, disregarding the mod, its breaking my heart
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 09-01-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    @civic_ fair enough i respect your opinion BUT let me ask my friend, If you put mods to a car how do I know how its going to run? Any reason why you've modded the car? any reason why youve added, let say, over 10K to it?. Let say im a buyer that would only need a street daily-driven car (Type-S is a perfect example), i ask myself why do i need these mods when it isnt going even to enter a rally, gymkhana or a touring championship series. lol...... $30K for a Type S, disregarding the mod, its breaking my heart
    Considering the Type S looks very BLAND, (no offense Type S owners) compared to the Type R, the Mugen Lip Kit, gives it a very Aggressive look, changing to a set of CE28's just make it look even meaner especially when the offset is perfect...
    You do know what CE28's sell for??
    The point is... the person who buys the car, is saving money because if he choose to the same Mod's, it'd cost him a bloody fortune...

Your wrong in everything you say.
    The K Series are one of the best motors in the world, very rarely have they ever failed an owner apart from Hydrolocking or mis-shifting..
    I HIGHLY doubt the car would just die in 2 months... god your a retard... i swear you are... You talk such crap.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Why are you guys wasting your time with an ignorant individual? obviously he has nothing better to do with his time, so he goes into threads and expresses his stupid opinions which dont hold any value so he can create conflict.
    Honestly guys dont waste your time, isnt this thread about how much people have PAID for their Integra Type-S not a discussion on how much it is WORTH.
    People are going to advertise their property for whatever amount they want , if individuals feel the need to go rant at how stupid they are for how much they think its
    worth then why dont you go directly to them and voice your opinion.

i guess EVLGTR is just not INTO the whole car scene like some of us here are...most of us in this forum are car enthusiasts an easy way to sum that up is we treat our cars like human beings..the whole price hiking thing doenst just apply to cars it happens and its just how things are...if people are in demand of something then the price is going to be higher if all integras that are for sale are all black and one white one pops up then the white one could be sold at a higher price because its "rare" and a popular colour amongst us (general example, colour is up the individual, but im just saying) and people obviously want the best price for their cars so it comes to how much you want the car and how "Rare" it is do you want to be different and stand out of the crowd or be the same? how many mugen kits + ce28ns have you seen on a white type s? ive only seen 2 jdmyards one which will never been seen on the streeet as it is a track car and the one the was mentioned here...and as for the condition of the car im sure u can tell if the car has been treated well or not and things like this can be backed up by full service history, state road inspections, revs check, etc...which people obviously do before they purchase a car...im sure u can tell if a car has been treated properly or not and you take a mechanic along to double check etc...having ssaid that hondas are one of the most reliable cars out there

Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    i guess EVLGTR is just not INTO the whole car scene like some of us here are...most of us in this forum are car enthusiasts an easy way to sum that up is we treat our cars like human beings..the whole price hiking thing doenst just apply to cars it happens and its just how things are...if people are in demand of something then the price is going to be higher if all integras that are for sale are all black and one white one pops up then the white one could be sold at a higher price because its "rare" and a popular colour amongst us (general example, colour is up the individual, but im just saying) and people obviously want the best price for their cars so it comes to how much you want the car and how "Rare" it is do you want to be different and stand out of the crowd or be the same? how many mugen kits + ce28ns have you seen on a white type s? ive only seen 2 jdmyards one which will never been seen on the streeet as it is a track car and the one the was mentioned here...and as for the condition of the car im sure u can tell if the car has been treated well or not and things like this can be backed up by full service history, state road inspections, revs check, etc...which people obviously do before they purchase a car...im sure u can tell if a car has been treated properly or not and you take a mechanic along to double check etc...having ssaid that hondas are one of the most reliable cars out there
    he's a idiot from boost cruising... wouldnt expect any less lol