Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    You should start a 'ask a dad' thread.

Never heard of a dad who's interested in modding cars. Out of curiousity, what car do you drive?

Member Array
    Car:
    '99 Civic GLI
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    You should start a 'ask a dad' thread.

Never heard of a dad who's interested in modding cars. Out of curiousity, what car do you drive?
    there is always a first time
    I drive Mitsubishi Challenger MY03 and for what it is, I modified it quite enough, but as we all know, once you start modifying your car, it's never done...
    So far, I've got bigger (off road) tyres, lifted her about 2'' front and 3'' rear (putting aftermarket Pajero coils and torsion bars in), made custom drawers, put second battery under the hood (which required sveral other parts to be moved around the engine bay), got bull bar, whinch and and.... and of course a bit of music inside - Alpine HU, splits up front, 4x150WRMS amp and custom built pandpass for the sub (which will go out as it take too much boot space...)... Trere is also a long list of things yet to be done...
    My other kid drives an FTO where I also built a custom system inside, with Soundstream splits and sub, Alpine amp and Pioneer HU. And some years ago I had a Galant which was my first sound system upgade I did myself, with custom door boards, 2 amps and a nice sub...
    cheers mate

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 DC5R
    Welcome! Good to see more perth people on board!.

Member Array
    Car:
    '99 Civic GLI
    thx mate
    I'll try and do my best to honor Perth and it's Honda crowd
    Sound system build up thread will start some time next week...

Member Array
    Car:
    na2 typeR
    vtec>mivec aye lol