Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    89 LS Teg aka ugly teg
    Quote Originally Posted by blayun_rr View Post
    One thing to remember when doing chain maintenance, dont get lazy and clean it with the engine running while on a stand and in gear. Shit will definitely happen seen plenty of threads with the outcome.
    Why the f*** not? I'm not retarded enough to put my fingers in the chain. Bike on race stand, start it. Click it in to first and let the bike turn the wheel at idle while you spray it. You'd have to be a moron to **** it up.

Quote Originally Posted by gumbs View Post
    Why the f*** not? I'm not retarded enough to put my fingers in the chain. Bike on race stand, start it. Click it in to first and let the bike turn the wheel at idle while you spray it. You'd have to be a moron to **** it up.
    I don't think most people who have ****ed up are morons...accidents DO happen. The point is NOT to suggest such things on a public forum when ANYONE can read it and tke it to gospel - **** Jo and blame YOU for suggesting so. You could also get sued so be careful on why you suggest !

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbs View Post
    my mate that is minus a finger said that too. Accidents happen.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    J30a
    Quote Originally Posted by blayun_rr View Post
    One thing to remember when doing chain maintenance, dont get lazy and clean it with the engine running while on a stand and in gear. Shit will definitely happen seen plenty of threads with the outcome.
    yes Do not clean bike chain while its on a bike stand and engine running in first gear. my cousin copped it the hard way, now he is 3 and half fingers with a thumb on the right hand
    HCCM #6