Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda

Aftermarket Camber Issue

UPDATED

Hey guys,

Just would some help on how to getting this rubber piece here shown in the pic and get it replaced??

20-01-2011

Ok, after being on the search for this ball joint cover for awhile, i finally came across the exact specs as the one i was looking for, which i had found at Repco.
    It cost me $9 and it was a perfect fit. Removed the old rings with a screwdriver and prying it, then added some grease and slid these new rubber pieces like a condom and held them down with the spring type rings the rubbers came with.

I thought i'd just post an update just so people know as a reference just in case they may come across the same issue.
    Ok that is all.

Last edited by F.O.B Squad; 20-01-2011 at 10:29 PM.

Either recycle a dust cover from an old ball joint, get a new ball joint (pretty sure you can replace this balk joint with an OEM one) or finally, get one of the silicon Dust covers from an Energy Bushing kit.
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda
    Easy to replace it? particular tools?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC
    Easy as man, u see the gold spring clip around the bottom of the ball joint? Just remove that and then the boot and you're done. Special tool is a small flathead screwdriver

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    easy to change man,

and bursons also sells them cheap as like $4 each with new spring clamps....

i usually just use a flat head screw driver to put the spring on or some side cutters....

Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzionz View Post
    Easy as man, u see the gold spring clip around the bottom of the ball joint? Just remove that and then the boot and you're done. Special tool is a small flathead screwdriver
    Cheers man, ill definitley give it a crack.
    I've had these things for over a year now and havent installed them because of this lol!

Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    easy to change man,

and bursons also sells them cheap as like $4 each with new spring clamps....

i usually just use a flat head screw driver to put the spring on or some side cutters....
    Thanks for the advice dude, ill defintely check bursons out on my day off. I was looking at energy suspension like e240 suggested but bursons seems like the more logical option atm.

Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda
    Just an update of success.........

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    this is epic shit!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Well done!
    Deano.