extremely uneven tire wear, do u think workshop is doing a 'Job' ?

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...n/IMG_0042.jpg

i bought 2x new tires for the front from this tire shop 6 months ago, and then done wheel alignment there. i do drive a lot but no drift/burnout just normal driving, after 6 months time my tires turn out like that on both side (the inner side fully worn out while outside like brand new)

do u think the workshop is doing a 'JOB' when doing my wheel alignment? so my tires @#$% faster and so i can buy new tires faster ?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    is your car lowered? lowering your car will naturally give it negative camber, where the top of the wheel leans inwards. negative camber will cause tire wear like that. mine look pretty much exactly the same lol.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    first of all, what sort of tyres are they? some tyres that have a lower treadwear rating will wear out quicker than tyres with a higher treadwear rating.

is your car lowered at all? the negative camber from lowering will cause a LITTLE bit of wear like in your picture if you have gotten a good wheel allignment.

have you got a printout/written sheet of your wheel allignment details? if so post it up.

toe is what causes bad tyre wear like in your picture.

have a look at the sidewall of the tyres and see if there is a outside & inside sidewalls, if not you should be able to swap the tyres around so the worn side is on the outside and the good side is on the inside.

but when you do get 2 new tyres i would suggest getting a wheel allignment elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    is your car lowered? lowering your car will naturally give it negative camber, where the top of the wheel leans inwards. negative camber will cause tire wear like that. mine look pretty much exactly the same lol.
    true but wont cause them to wear to that extent.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

not lowered, everything standard and working

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    id say a wheel allignment issue. go elsewhere to where you are getting them done atm.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    yeah what lukey said, haha i guess i wasn't accurate enough. :P
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    toe is the killer... if its not lowered you have a weird camber/toe problem...
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3-R
    Sorry to hi-jack your thread. I got similar issue.
    Mine does the same but on the left-front tire worn out quicker than the right, what the **** is going on there?
    BBC/IC

Member Array
    Car:
    97 integra
    ^ it could be uneven camber?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3-R
    Oh ok, since raising my ride height due to defect. That's when the wear started happening hmmm?
    BBC/IC

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by civicboy View Post
    Oh ok, since raising my ride height due to defect. That's when the wear started happening hmmm?
    wheel allignment issue.

toe is probably out more on the left than the right

some kids garage

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3-R
    Alright, thanks for that Lukey
    BBC/IC