Thread: DC5R Coilovers

DC5R Coilovers

Hi guys

Recently i m looking for a set of coilovers for my dc5r. I ve been searching on this forum and found 3 set of coilovers which are - buddyclub racing spec , buddyclub N+ spec n HKS hipermax. They are all 2nd hand n around the same price. Just wondering if u guys can give me some suggestions to choose among these options. Thx a lot

I have the buddyclub n+ on my DC5R, i bought them new and havent had a problem with them. Theyre two way height adjustable and damper adjustable. All you need for a street driven car. Plus there are distributors for buddyclub across Australia so if you ever have any issues they can be fixed. I found that while you can lower the car a fair bit, the n+ dont really allow for you to slam it, if thats the look youre after. But id reccommend them.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    hey mate...im also looking and been doing research on coilovers for my dc5r....ive heard good things about the buddyclub N+ in terms of ride height and comfort...but have you looked into the bc racing coilovers? theres quite a few people on the forums with dc5r's and s's who have talked it up and highly recommend them...im probs gonna look into buying a set in the next week or so...theres a thread on them if you want to check them out:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=coilovers+dc5
    they are around the 1200-1400 mark brand new which is roughly the price for the ones you mentioned above 2nd hand.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    One of my amtes are selling BC racing coilovers and he is also in Sydney..... pm me for his number.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    One of my amtes are selling BC racing coilovers and he is also in Sydney..... pm me for his number.
    hey mate been trying to PM you, but doesnt appear in my sent items so not sure if you got it? could you please PM me on info
    thanks mate!