Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Fd2(aka JDM)
    Sorry bout that wont happen again, thanks nyways

still deciding what tyres.. would love a set of fd2 rims. (not the ugly 06 ones)...
    with some decent tread.. would be fantastic.. =S..
    what are the chances i can pick a pair up at the wreckers?.. how much do they generally charge for them?..
    i got upgraded 15" rims from factory.. lol.. such a waste of money coming to think of it now.. lol

im from melb. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    ^got my ep3 rims for $900 a year a go with 80% tires, rims is in perfect condition, no scratches or buckle

you can get this rims as low as $500 without tires but no more than $800 with tires

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    u got pm warwick =]

Just recently replaced the tyres on my 06 VTi. I hated the Dunlops, noisy, hard riding and aquaplaned at the smell of water. And totally stuffed after 38000km. And I am not a hard driver. Stayed with stock size, the range of pricing from $80 to $170 for budget to mid range. Settled for Mastercraft Avengers. New in Australia. USA built. So far very impressed. $130. Very quiet, handling wet and dry well, so far, and noticed better braking ability. Written 70000km warranty. To me, good value.