Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Euro - Color's

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugoid

I think white is another great colour, but I most people are put off by the white one white combo.
    i loved the white........my 3rd coice behind silver and graphite in that order too............black and blue are ok i suppose but red is putrid.......does not suit the car at all..hasn't got a classy appeal at all...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    but red is putrid.......does not suit the car at all..hasn't got a classy appeal at all...
    i totally agree with albii. that solid electric red is an econocar colour- not even metallic/pearl. i would actually prefer the old ruby red to milano red.

i saw a Mercedes-Benz SL500 in the same colour as Milano Red- and it looked absolutely hideous!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution42
    i totally agree with albii. that solid electric red is an econocar colour- not even metallic/pearl. i would actually prefer the old ruby red to milano red.

i saw a Mercedes-Benz SL500 in the same colour as Milano Red- and it looked absolutely hideous!!
    ah yes satin silver too hey good choice..very classy

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution42
    yeah i totally agree, i saw an SL55 with that dull red/brown color. why would you spend $300,000 + on a Merc, only to get it in the most hideous color available ?

(im not too hot on my color combo's tho, as im slightly color blind :P )

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    I disagree having purchased a milano red euro i often get many comments on to how good it looks and how good the color is.

My brother who works at a honda dealership drives many euros he and most of those who see these cars every day love the milano red colour.

It looks like shit in the photos but the milano red looks so much better in person.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoy
    I disagree having purchased a milano red euro i often get many comments on to how good it looks and how good the color is.

My brother who works at a honda dealership drives many euros he and most of those who see these cars every day love the milano red colour.

It looks like shit in the photos but the milano red looks so much better in person.
    each to their own i suppose....not everyone likes satin silver(my colour) but to me the milano red doesn't suit that car.....my opinion anyway...if everyone thought like me there would only be satin silver and graphite in the colour choice.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Everyone have their own taste.
    I actually quite like the milano Red when I saw one in the show room, it gives you the racing feel. If you plan to do some mods to the appearance eg, skirt, body kits, spoiler etc, then the milano red will difinetely stands out among the crowd.

There must be enough demands for Honda to introduce milano red to 2005 Aust market. Honda is not dumb, marketing department must have done some homework defore they make the decision.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    if everyone thought like me there would only be satin silver and graphite in the colour choice.
    hahaha same

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    haven't yall heard that red makes the car goes faster?
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    Everyone have their own taste.
    I actually quite like the milano Red when I saw one in the show room, it gives you the racing feel. If you plan to do some mods to the appearance eg, skirt, body kits, spoiler etc, then the milano red will difinetely stands out among the crowd.

There must be enough demands for Honda to introduce milano red to 2005 Aust market. Honda is not dumb, marketing department must have done some homework defore they make the decision.
    Also remeber that Milano Red only lasted for one year in North America before they pulled it from the market.

lol Honda Australia marketing....Australian consumers are stooges and will buy whatever we say is good for them. Being an engineer makes me a cynic and of course marketing always frustrates me. Just look at any dilbert cartoon

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKek
    I've known about these guys for awhile now, and just thought about it.

If you want the trim pieces to look like carbon fibre or metalic or anything really try these guys:

www.modicoat.com.au

I've asked for little Honda "H" so it looks like carbon fibre from a distance, but very expensive...
    damn this was EXACTLY what i was looking for.....but theyre based in brisbane
    anyone know of a place in sydney that do these?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    I reckon all the colours on the Euro look alright, except for Royal Ruby Red and Indigo Blue Pearl (both gone now). I personally think silver is the most boring colour, and exclusive to boring people, but hey, that's just me. Don't love it, yet don't hate it. Black, Artic Blue, and White are my favourites.