Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mugen grille

Acura TSX bumper is somewhat different to our Euro bumper. so there's a gap there.

Mugen grill should fit our Euro bumper perfectly.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    I got mine from www.kingmotorsports.com for $350 AUD delivered from the US. But that was when the dollar was a little stronger. Unpainted. There was a copy on Ebay a while ago from a guy in Hong kong...not listed at the moment but I am sure they will relist.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Paul, that's a great price!!

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    i was checking out the NZ honda site today and they actually sell a Mugen kitted euro from the dealer - how good is that!!! - anyways I have emailed them for a parts and availablilty list (which i will post as soon as I get it) Hopefully they should be reasonably priced to get over here and the exchange rate might even work in our favour. Check out the pdf brochure (use the search function and type in Mugen) Enjoy. Gibbo.
    RIP - 03 SSM Euro

07 Alabaster Silver CRV
    OEM Front & Rear Spoilers, Roof Spoiler

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobster
    I've been following a lot of the conversations at www.tsxclub.com and I sometimes get concerned by the fitment I see -- like this one at:
    http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7317
    Modifying the existing one might well be the way to go...
    Personally, I wouldn't mind the standard Honda Type-R grille.
    i agree, that looks shite

The bonus of modifying OEM one is that you know its going to fit, and there is no issues with radiator tops etc etc.
    Much cheaper, and more custom too.
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    The NZ Mugen Honda Accord does not have the Mugen grille it has the EuroR Grille. The Mugen grille is not available through Honda NZ. I checked it out while I was there at xmas..... One good thing though they did have the side protection mouldings which I am glad they had. They look good on the car as well.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

hey Perth_Euro, you got a point about modifying the grill. Do u think it'd be possible to only remove the H and leave the slats or at least the large one in place. I think they look quite good.

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    will have to have a closer look when i next get to see my car.

Im not sure how much that plastic bit the "h" is attached to supports the middle slat.
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired