View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 92 of 419 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,093 to 1,104 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    new front oem Honda wheel bearing, oh what a difference nearly all bushes installed

& got the front bumper painted & lip repaired and painted with a very nice final buff
    Last edited by EK1.6LCIV; 09-02-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    Liberty GTspecB
    how much did painting / repairing the front bar cost?
    I used to have a EK sedan
    psn: w-_custer_-w

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 WRX
    finished repainting my wheels will upload pics soon
    OVERRATED TO BE UNDERRATED

LOLNOPE!

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 WRX
    before,

after,

OVERRATED TO BE UNDERRATED

LOLNOPE!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Raztaz View Post
    how much did painting / repairing the front bar cost?
    removing the stone chips, materials, labour, to do just the bar is 200 normally

the lip had to be prepped a fair bit in the corner where it tore off
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    spent 8 hours tryna do my rear brake conversion, so far, im bouts half way, FML... the diy looks easy, i guess they missed out on about another 15 steps!!!! or so lol
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    spent 8 hours tryna do my rear brake conversion, so far, im bouts half way, FML... the diy looks easy, i guess they missed out on about another 15 steps!!!! or so lol
    HA, mate you're still going on this lol - wow you're one determined person! Keep it up!
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    HA, mate you're still going on this lol - wow you're one determined person! Keep it up!
    haha, cheers man, its quite a leaning curve, but once its done, hopefully there aint no drama with it, especially with the abs system
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    while not today, it was on the weekend that my creaking clutch pedal was back again (as the clutch pedal rises and engages): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxn3iAXH00k

It started to creak after about 80km into the week when the weather was steaming hot, especially here in NSW on Saturday. On Sunday, when we had the cool change... it was as quiet as a mouse...
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    while not today, it was on the weekend that my creaking clutch pedal was back again (as the clutch pedal rises and engages): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxn3iAXH00k

It started to creak after about 80km into the week when the weather was steaming hot, especially here in NSW on Saturday. On Sunday, when we had the cool change... it was as quiet as a mouse...
    prbs moisture in the air, maybe?

An oh, made a interesting find, D16y8 have knock sensor, who knew ay lol
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

So I took my misses civic gli to a job. This [deleted] guy calls me and asks to see the car. Full knowing the price im after. I have it advertised for 7 grand. Luckily we were in the same area so I decided to meet with him. He looks over the car, starts to point out things wrong with it. Telling me that his brother just bought another civic with same kms and "prelude" rims... That the fujita intake i have is a defect and that he will get done for it... He then offers me 5 grand! 2 grand under what im asking for... What an insult! I swear some people dont have any manners! So un-australian!

On a good note, i got Hi/Low Beam HID's installed! YAY! lol
    Last edited by jdm_b16a; 10-02-2011 at 07:36 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    @SRV your a funny guy and welcome to the world of fun and games when it comes to selling cars get ready for loads of low balling bitches