Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2
    ahh alright. well ye i will watch when i get home.

thanks again. i will let you know how it goes.

cheers
    Code:
    " the harder you push, the louder she screems! "

i have the same problem, high rev shifting from 1st to 2nd to 3rd fine, once i shift to 4th grind =) of when im just giving it in 1st or 2nd then shift to 5th coz cbb going through all the gears 5th grinds also, probably the same problem your having in your dc2 as im driving one as well. Honestly hope its not the synchros >.> i cant afford to spend that much in 1 go.. like i had other sht i wanted to spend it on =( but tell me how you go with the shifting after you done it yeh? prob wouldnt be doing mine any time soon though, thanks for the info guys and good luck with the dc2 lennard =) keep me updated xD
    My Vtec Goes BWAAAAAAAAAAHHH

For Sale: 93 Honda Integra Si Vtec (Jap Spec) pm me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by _Dee View Post
    i have the same problem, high rev shifting from 1st to 2nd to 3rd fine, once i shift to 4th grind =) of when im just giving it in 1st or 2nd then shift to 5th coz cbb going through all the gears 5th grinds also, probably the same problem your having in your dc2 as im driving one as well. Honestly hope its not the synchros >.> i cant afford to spend that much in 1 go.. like i had other sht i wanted to spend it on =( but tell me how you go with the shifting after you done it yeh? prob wouldnt be doing mine any time soon though, thanks for the info guys and good luck with the dc2 lennard =) keep me updated xD

yes that is the same thing with me, i can afford to spend my money on syncros, i too was hopeing to buy other stuff for my car.
    yeah i will let you know. im gonna flush the fluid, add some new fluid and add that oil one of the other guys told me to add.
    and hopefully, the crunching will stop.

wil keep you updated
    Code:

cool thanks =) have a look at my thread if your bothered because maybe you can also help me with some of the other problems i have =) thanks for keeping me updated xD
    My Vtec Goes BWAAAAAAAAAAHHH

For Sale: 93 Honda Integra Si Vtec (Jap Spec) pm me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2
    hey guys. just letting you know that i was unable to change the gear box fluid on the weekend.
    i will do it soon and i will keep you guys posted.

thanks again
    Code:

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    there cud be simply too much g/box fluid in there, b4 u change d fluid, have a look at the manual n see exactly how much is needed and fill to spec
    building up slowly...
    ________
    i < 3 JDM

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by SHI-FTY View Post
    there cud be simply too much g/box fluid in there, b4 u change d fluid, have a look at the manual n see exactly how much is needed and fill to spec
    i dont think theres a such for too much gearbox fluid lol,

when you top it up the oil starts to spill out of the filler hole, which indicates that the oil is on its level.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    understandable but common mistake done by alot of people including myself is when the car is lifted up at the front for undercar access and then drained n filled untill it pours out the top hole, realisticly more oil is filled resulting in the common 4th 5th gear crunch, but if u top it up and the car is level u r tottally right and it shud not happen
    building up slowly...
    ________
    i < 3 JDM