What about this strut, pillar and tie bars from ebay?

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Like most things from eBay you get what you pay for man..

If you want looks but not an extensive amount in performance/handling these are great

If you want superb performance in handling and looks then these arnt for you

Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    Like most things from eBay you get what you pay for man..

If you want looks but not an extensive amount in performance/handling these are great

If you want superb performance in handling and looks then these arnt for you
    can you tell me the difference between this and a high performance brand?...

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerwing View Post
    can you tell me the difference between this and a high performance brand?...
    Do the research and the knowledge will come to you (google) is great for this type of research

Google Saids:

"Same sh¡+, u are buying only the brand name"

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    You would rather welded struts for more rigidity compared to ones that are locked by bolts. Just sayin', don't know much but just read a lot.
    Last edited by NeedVtec; 16-02-2011 at 11:35 PM.

well i will accept the advice and buy good this...

what you recommend?... i want the 5 bars also but off course a high performance Brand.

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Go for UltraRacing mate, plus I honestly don't think you need that many bars if its just a daily. Rather get a couple of good, decent ones than 19831923812938 craptacular ones. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedVtec View Post
    Go for UltraRacing mate, plus I honestly don't think you need that many bars if its just a daily. Rather get a couple of good, decent ones than 19831923812938 craptacular ones. Just sayin.
    for example?...

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Front upper strut, rear upper strut, and maybe a decent rear sway bar. Just my opinion though, each to their own i guess.

Strut tower bracing isn't going to achieve alot on a car that doesn't have struts. Civics of that age are a double wishbone front and rear. Thus, the shock towers arn't part of the suspension geometry and your wasting your time. If you want stiffness go with under body bracing.
    However, if your after looks go for your life