Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by shmivic View Post
    i have -6 rear and -1 front all natural camber, only have coilovers with -2 finger gap all round.

do have a full set of spoon sports adjustable arms waiting for me to get motivated enough to fit them
    That doesnt sound right, -6 deg camber with a 2 finger gap? u should be tucking with that much camber~

Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    Locally, all I'm able to find are 'HardRace' and Js Racing camber kits.. has anyone heard of Hard Race? LOL

ideally looking for an ingalls kit, but figured they might be all similar since they're just two sticks
    Hard Race is a Taiwanese R&D company who makes the popular American suspension arms "Meagan".

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    I think he means negative two finger gap haha

I'm tossing up between Ingalls and Pedders, might just go pedders because I cbf ordering from overseas.. AUDM YO!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Let us know how much pedders will charge!
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    That doesnt make sense either, negative 2 finger gap all round now means he is now tucking at the front aswell?? lol

Pedders will tear you a new asshole,

Have you had a look around for a second hand kit off this forum or posted a WTB? There must must be a few guys parting out there euro's for sure.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Yeah posted a WTB with no replies (WHERE IS THE OzHonda LOVE )

just got quoted $205 for a brand new pedders camber kit.. not direct from Pedders though, funnily enough! How difficult is it to install a camber kit by yourself? (I did the coilover install myself, but not sure how you measure the camber angles etc)

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Euro Lux AT
    camber kit = 2 bolts per arm. easy as piss
    3TripleZero
    S T A N C E | W O R K S

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Yeah very easy to install, best to measure it with by the eye and then book your car in for a wheel allignment the next day.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    Yeah posted a WTB with no replies (WHERE IS THE OzHonda LOVE )

just got quoted $205 for a brand new pedders camber kit.. not direct from Pedders though, funnily enough! How difficult is it to install a camber kit by yourself? (I did the coilover install myself, but not sure how you measure the camber angles etc)
    How much were you quoted for the ingalls arms?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Looking around on iapdirect, ebay etc I think you're looking at $250ish shipped

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by [ IV 23 VI ] View Post
    That doesnt make sense either, negative 2 finger gap all round now means he is now tucking at the front aswell?? lol
    correct, the front and rears are tucked in very nicely, never scrapes even with 18x8.5+35 (225/40)

btw -2 means i have NO GAP and the top. My tires are now 2 fingers up inside the guards.
    V T E C h n i q u e
    Since 2001
    OG Member #3

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Euro Lux AT
    Quote Originally Posted by shmivic View Post
    correct, the front and rears are tucked in very nicely, never scrapes even with 18x8.5+35 (225/40)

btw -2 means i have NO GAP and the top. My tires are now 2 fingers up inside the guards.
    that boggles my mind, cos im prolly a touch higher, and i scrape the underside of the car all the time... lol?
    3TripleZero
    S T A N C E | W O R K S

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by x10Hz View Post
    that boggles my mind, cos im prolly a touch higher, and i scrape the underside of the car all the time... lol?
    on the road the chassis rails get crunched sometimes but no tire scrape lol.

its a track car anyway i havent driven it on the road in 5 weeks!
    V T E C h n i q u e
    Since 2001
    OG Member #3