Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yep^

i linked the site where i got mine from, it's got the acura type r manual as well as a 98-01 both acura...
    NHB DC2R

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    <sigh> yeah space is a huge issue. My CRX is parked in the garden under a tarp!

Just got it home now - left it overnight at my mate's house when I fooked up the driveshaft swap by screwing up the dust seal on the differential oil seal

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    there is in fact a course in Vic for those wanting to know, Kangan tafe offers it, an its nite course as well, if i recall, and im talking about a good 4 yrs ago LOL, that they also offer a 6 month in how to dyno tune a car, ofcourse this is very ambiguous as theres many different types of ECU an they are all differently tuned to one another, but same principal apply to all of em... and than there was a motorsports course believe it or not, i was gonna do it, but i saw no real career prospect from it after leaving skool, being a pit mechanic or tuner for that matter... i didnt really see myself in that position, so i trashed that idea, this involved learing to tune and setup rally cars, track cars etc... as well as doin pit stop with a few racing teams later on... an eventually a trial into V8 supercars or similar national motor sport.... and than if ur lucky... into intercontinental motorsports, such as American Le mans Series, FIA GT1 and the likes... And if u really got high hopes, F1 or WRC.... but this is goin off topic

And oh, if u like traveling, id highly suggest aim for a spot with WRC teams, American Le Mans, FIA GT, F1, again these are the best of the best racing categories in the world atm
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC