Newcomer Array
    Car:
    sexing ur fruit basket

registration precedure

how do you register a car that has no rego, no rwc and has minor mods to the engine (internal)

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 Integra
    first of all you have to get a driving permit for teh car if its unregistered once you get that take it to a rwc shop
    and get it inspection ready for vicroads to save time and hassle down the track once you have booked a viewing apointment at
    vicroads they will get you put your car into the viewing bay a vicroads officer will look over and inspect your car modifications are
    a big no no for inspections which the car would pretty much have to be stock once the car has passed the inpsection you will be allowed to register it

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Get mobile mechanic to come to where the car is located. He will inspect and write up inspection slip (RWC here in QLD).

Then take papers to dept of transport and register.

I have done this before no problem, have never been asked by dept of transport if they can inspect as well. If they do, follow above?

Member Array
    Car:
    Want A Jazz
    for RWC take it to your local trusted mechanic and get them to do a RW for you there will be parts to be changed (possible) most of the more common parts are - Tyres, Brake Disc & Pads, Wipers, Light globes, Also make sure your fluids are all good and no oil leaks etc... so be prepared to spend $$$ for a rwc depending on the cars condition.

generally if the engine looks stock, theres no oil leaks and everything looks standard they will just check the engine number and vin number and give you the ok.
    . h i t o r i k o .

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    first it depends what state youre in.
    to see all of my build, checkout

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    ^ very good, thank you
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316