Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude VTiR/ 97 ek b18c

clutch not comin out

hi guys, i have a 97 civic sedan vti, as stated above my clutch wont come out no more. The other day i tried changing gear and the clutch got stuk nd wont come out. I check the clutch fluid and theres none in the reservoir i tink tats wat its called. I went nd bought new clutch fluid and filled it up but still the same..what could be the issue any help is welcome

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    clutch master cylinder is leaking,. have a look under ur clutch pedal and u will see oil. get the slave changed aswell. $350ish with parts and labour at honda
    snapping 2nd..

you need to bleed the clutch system.
    Grab a friend for this
    You do this by placing a 10mm tube from the slave cylinder , to a DOT3/4 half filled container - make sure the end of the tube remains BELOW the fluid level. Simply undo the slave cylinder nipple , and then proceed to push the clutch pedal in and out and fill the brake fluid reservoir as you do this. Note when there is fluid coming thru the tube on the slave cylinder , and its a steady stream - tighten the slave cylinder nipple and top up the fluid once again. This should be all good - but you need to work out why the fluid leaked in the first place.

Chances are the clutch master cylinder is leaking - look under your clutch pedal for bubbling around the piston , this is brake fluid leaking and corroding the paintwork. Replace if so

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude VTiR/ 97 ek b18c
    thanks guys ill chek tomorow and get it fix