Suspension bushes

Im looking into changing all the suspension bushes on my DC5R in the coming weeks. She's 10 years old now. I'd like to hear peoples feedback on brands and experiences they had with replacing their car's bushes. Im looking at a set of Superpro Polyurethane and Energy suspension Hyperflex. Whats are your thoughts? I've looked at Hardrace briefly but I do not think they stock DC5 bushes. Thanks in advance.

replaced all bushes on one of my cars with superpro. great upgrade. made car feel bit more stable and helped with wheel alignment. Most bushes are easy enough to install, but removing some of the old rubber ones can be tricky.

Thanks mate. I was leaning toward Superpro over the energy bushes. So one point for Superpro! anyone else?

Member Array
    Car:
    1989 Prelude Si Turbo
    On my last Prelude i had all bushings replaced with superpro bushes. Fixed a couple of alignment issues.
    Have just bought another full set for my current Prelude, will be installing this weekend hopefully.
    1989 Honda Prelude Si Turbo
    2006 Honda CBR 1000 RR