Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    depending on condition, maybe $500 - $550 if you are lucky and it has decent treads, there are much nicer jdm rims available for a similar price than homebrew bob jane goods.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTIS 2006
    yeah i know..but the black jazz i got..the owner had these rims on when i saw them..and i didnt like it..but apparently if he cant pass the RWC due to old tyres..he will change brand new ones for me..however, i dont see a point if i'm gonna change rims..unless i manage to get 17" to fit the new 17 tyres... maybe i should just try and sell them first and take it from there

to be honest, if it was only to pass rwc he could always borrow a set of tyres from a mate or even second hand roadworthy tyres shouldn't be more than like $20-30 each (some shitty brands).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by kl85 View Post
    hey fillit, i just saw that u're selling rp01? if yours is powder coated is there anyway to change it to silver/bronze?
    hey man
    theres a guy on here selling those for in silver w/ good tyres aswell so it'll get rwc (just skimmed thread, not sure what ure after). check em'
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...c-Jazz-Integra

i've got a pair of enkei rpf1s in silver aswell, looks pretty good imo and light as feathers

Edit: btw, www.fitfreak.net - its an international jazz forum. might help you
    Last edited by ivanh; 26-02-2011 at 02:35 PM.

but rpf1s look good on anything

rota slipstreams in black looks good on the jazz too

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTIS 2006
    hey guys, i got my rp01 15" from someone on this forum!, and just wanna ask a few more qns.
    Has anyone installed HIDs in their jazz? if yes, are infinity optics/kaixen HID good? I'm looking to get those with ballast.
    I'm looking to get mugen front grille to replace the stock grille, just wondering, how does the jazz look without stock grille? might just be a cheapo and remove the grille and put some mesh in instead.
    Also, can i spray paint lug nuts?

with the mugen front grill you need to make sure it is for the facelift model, which is particularly hard to find as most of the ones on ebay are for prefacelift (anything before 2005)

yes you can spray the lug nuts, however when you are tightening/loosening them colour will chip off, also i would not recommend using OEM lug nuts on after market wheels as it doesn't not hold it in properly

OEM ones are like a ball and aftermarket/tapered lug nuts are more of a flat surface which is designed to work with aftermarket wheels.