confused how to install hids in CL9 accord euro

bought my kit just confused as im not good with electronics, is the hid kit meant to come with a relay, and wires to connect to the battery? or am i supposed to get my own? :S or is the euro different?

is there a write up somewhere on how to install the hids on a CL9?

for the current set up on the halogen bulbs, one wire connects to the bulb, and theres this second wire that just connects to the side where the bulb sits (doesn't actually connect to the bulb), whats that meant to do?
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Depends on the HID kit you have purchased. Some have relays and wires to connect to the battery and others have just wires that connect to the OEM headlight plugs.

The second wire on the bulbs is a ground wire

so do i connect any of the hid plugs to the grounding slot

Member Array
    Car:
    push bag
    I was in the same position as you before,
    Heres a DIY for HID install with both, using a relay and connecting to OEM harness

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-no-experience)

Do you have a link to the HID kit you purchased?

If the kit you purchased isn't the one that you have to connect directly to your battery, all you do is connect the H1 plug that came with the kit to the back of the HID bulb.

just installed it took a while trying to find spot for the ballast, ending up just zip tieing it cbf.

but yeh, thanks, the other "grounding" wire thing is the otherwise i connect from the HID bulb. (black wire)

but yeah its all sorted got it done thanks fairly easy to install, just had to 'bend' the wire clip that holds the bulb in, drill a hole into the black housing cap, and the hardest part was securing the ballast, everything else is just plug n play 2 ezy