Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I've used both BP ultimate and V-power and i get better mileage on vpower. Usually get 200-220 when needle hits halfway. BP hits at 170ish

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    I've used both BP ultimate and V-power and i get better mileage on vpower. Usually get 200-220 when needle hits halfway. BP hits at 170ish
    Im getting about 300/tank atm but I know my car is running rich.

Back in the day when I had my EK1 I used to run Vortex 95, never got less than 500km/tank...ahh I miss those days

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by jks24 View Post
    Im getting about 300/tank atm but I know my car is running rich.

Back in the day when I had my EK1 I used to run Vortex 95, never got less than 500km/tank...ahh I miss those days
    Wow, that's shocking economy. I get no less than 400, and thats with plenty of Vtec runs and shifting at 4-5K rpm.

I use Nulon Fully Synth 10w40. Good bang 4 buck oil.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    Wow, that's shocking economy. I get no less than 400, and thats with plenty of Vtec runs and shifting at 4-5K rpm.

I use Nulon Fully Synth 10w40. Good bang 4 buck oil.
    yeah my thermo is gone also btw so that would not be helping the situation

Hey man, I have the same prob, full tank with 45 liters but fuel gauge looks pretty empty after 350 kms but when I filled in petrol, it only takes 25 liters to fill it up...

ei guys hoping some1 can help me with a slightly unrelated topic. my car is on 200k milage and it burns oil pretty quickly. every 2-3k the oil dipstick reads low and i keep topping up till about 6k then i service it. just wondering if any1 knows about the additive that is meant to be aded to the oil which is meant to make it a bit thicker and clean out the inside a little. do those products actually work?

hey man, have you checked your engine internals? like oil control rings and such, im not very good at this but i do recommend u check it at your local mechanic.. cant help much but gd luck mate

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    There are a number of ways you can burn oil. Your piston rings could be worn, letting some slip into the combustion chamber and getting burnt or it going through your pcv valve into your intake manifold. You could also be leaking it from a number of places such as oil filter seal or main seals. Get someone to look at it.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    Quote Originally Posted by newbi-ek View Post
    Hey man, I have the same prob, full tank with 45 liters but fuel gauge looks pretty empty after 350 kms but when I filled in petrol, it only takes 25 liters to fill it up...
    mate that means u got 20 litters in ur reserve probs needa reset ur ecu or sumthing to gte it to recalibrate, but ur cars running great if ur gettin 350 outa 25 litters

found your problem yet mugen euro?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    Anyway guys a update: ive been running V-power (shell 98) for 2 weeks now and im averageing about 430km outa 55 litters and i only tooke the revs passed 5k about 5- 10 times every week, and thats only in first or second. Generaly im shifting around 2.8-3.2k revs

soo not lookin great

take it to a shop or somethin and get everything checked? or have you already done that