Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1

Installing mugen replica kit on FD1

Hi guys,

Just recently bought a mugen replica kit for my FD 2008, however it didn't come with any screws or mounting brackets to install the kit. I've been around getting quotes for fitting and it all seems too expensive for such a little job, now regretting the purchase of the kit

I was hoping to get some feedback in regards to how I should fit the kit as well as the screws I should be buying from the hardware store. I'm pretty noob with everything really, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, BB6, EU1
    I'll buy it of ya pm me if it's cheap =). If you wanting to get it installed, shops will chop u, so DIY make your own brackets - bit of work but fun.

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    cant you use the brackets /clips off the old kit... just make the old ones fit the new kit with slight modifications if need be.... ;p
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R

Try purchasing the mounting brackets off ebay or something

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Thanks for the input guys, I've checked out eBay. No luck, I'm hoping that Bunnings would have something. Umm, it's a lip add-on so I won't be able to use the existing clips Going to start painting it this week and hopefully have it on my car soon

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    PM sent