Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    you might see a power increase though if your exhaust is too small and restricting air flow, after you have performed induction modifications or upgraded the cams. More air that goes in means more air needs to go out

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda VTIR 99
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecing View Post
    you might see a power increase though if your exhaust is too small and restricting air flow, after you have performed induction modifications or upgraded the cams. More air that goes in means more air needs to go out
    I got a CAI modification done actually.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by ekvtir90 View Post
    I wouldn't mind that magnaflow exhaust for 700 sounds resonable, i just need a place to do a good job, I work full time so I really can't go far to get it done.
    If I can't find a ITR piping do you recommend if I get a custom one I should just get 2.5?
    also what do you polish the stainless steel with?

Bennjamin: if I get a 2.5 instead of a 2.25 is that just going to shift the power band to an even higher rpm?

Yes the larger the piping generally the more power you make up top. Your standard exhaust is built to optimise low-end power.

For $700 we got the Fujitsubo Power Getter with a Magnaflow high-flow cat mated to it. Was a great deal even by today's prices.

If you're planning to do internal engine work I'd go 60mm, otherwise I'd try for 2.25" like the ITR exhaust. Will make the car feel better to drive.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda VTIR 99
    Not planning on doing anything internally besides maybe getting a header in the future so ill probably get the 2.25
    wow thats really good where from? if you find something give me a heads up yeah
    also does anyone know the stock gsr pipe sizing?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Bought privately via OH parts section.

If you're going to do your exhaust components do them all at once - header, cat and full cat-back inc. muffler. Will save you money on labour costs.

nice title.

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    i got an ITR cat back if you are interested.. pm me yo.. xD

will seperate B-PIPE and axle back if you only want one
    Last edited by DCZ 18C; 19-03-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    hey buddy cant pm you for some reason.. just msg me on the number on the for sale thread and i will get back to you.. or post on the for sale thread up to you
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda VTIR 99
    I had to change my email address. Maybe that's why but I sent you a SMS to the number shown on your thread let me know if you've received it. Can anyone bother to explain what a b pipe really is for ? And will it fit my dc2 ?

Is the dc2r jdm muffler the same as the adm muffler?

Getting a J's FX60RS ti, jdm high flow cat and J's headers soon and need a muffler incase i get defected...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda VTIR 99
    From what I read yes the mufflers are most likely identical. Are you getting the jdm high flow cat in the dc2r piping if so where from I need one as well.

Getting it from Tegiwa Imports (UK store)