Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

New Owner Accord Euro Lux From Perth

Hey guys

Would like to introduce myself, My name is Shameeth and i am from Perth. Just bought a 2011 Honda Accord Euro Lux in white and i am very excited about it. Nice to meet all of you

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Welcome Shameeth,
    You have bought a bench mark car,best in class by far IMHO.

What car did you have before,and what others did you consider ???

Post pics up in the Accord Euro section ASAP...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks mate, It is a beautiful car and it drives really nicely. I did strongly consider the New Mazda 3 MPS at first but after i drove the 2 vehicles, It was honestly like chalk and cheese. All the Mazda has going for itself is the raw power and no luxuries and comfort at all. Really fell in love with the accord euro just after sitting in it. I previously owned a 2002 Subaru Wrx and i had it for about 5 years, Was quite nice when i first got it but then started to get a bit tired of all the noises and bumpy rides lol. What car do u have mate?

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I have a 2011 Honda Accorf Euro,base model automatic in Buran Silver.
    Goes like a dream,and amazing to drive.

I also looked at the Mazda 3 and 6 ,but no comparison...
    Euro was much smoother,and very much quiter.

I previously had a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta,excellent car too,but written off by hail...........

Your car looks super sexy,that was my second colour choice

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    My Subaru Wrx was in white and for some reason i just love the colour. Yeah these cars are made really nicely and goes like a dream. The funny thing is i was very interested in the Mazda 3 MPS but when i took it for a test drive i drove it like how it should be driven and after a while i started hearing noises coming from the engine and things started to rattle. Thats when i thought nah this aint right. Even the salesperson appeared abit concerned.