Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by FAT VTI View Post
    firstly, to the idiot who said "de-rice the car" because it has airbags and not adjustable coilovers, you are an idiot.

Reason- Why does it have to have coilover suspension and not airbags? Airbags are awesome, the go lower than any set of coilovers, make it look awesome and easier to get over speedhumps. How is this rice? Just because it doesnt have a good set of coilovers allowing better cornering and better ride quality why is this necessary? Can't he just modify his car to the way he likes it? why does it have to be coilovers, heaps of cars look awesome with bags, this included. Be defined mate, I like the airbags and it suits your theme.

I like the bags, I like the headlights, not fussed on tail lights but i think they work....the entire car is dark and thats the way it works well.

I hate the wheels- no offence but they are dinner plates and make the whole car look worse. I reckon Go with the black theme all through, maybe some black 5 spokes with a polished lip? 18s will do- don't listen to the idiot who reckons u need smaller wheels, its a bagged accord not a JDM teg going to wakefield every weekend.

Interior- Not a big fan of the red suede, but I think it definately needs some contrast. It's too red. I think spraying the door handle and door holder was a bad idea. I reckon you should take these out and respray them black or some other colour..just to break up the red (won't take long to do).

I like where your going with this, simple style is always a good concept. NOT EVERY HONDA NEEDS TO BE ABOUT JDM AND TRACK DAYS. its good to see a change from JDM, i'm getting a bit sick of it....most of it's rice anyways.
    don't you have a red vti with dinner plate wheels?
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

As stated before, it looked crap (in my opinion, which by the way was all that mattered when i built this car) with the standard head/tail lights. As for black leather. Why waste my time making it look like Honda trimmed it from the factory?

Not worth the hassle. As stated before, it was never built to be a fully sick v-tec race car bro.. It was a cruiser and not a hectic drifter!

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    no i dont have a red vti with dinner plate wheels.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

And the owner still hasn't been online?.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Looks sick, needs more chrome i reckon.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    WOWWWWWWWW. i was cleanign out my emails that i just dont read cos its always shit that doesnt matter and just happened to stumble across the one from this. sorry josh, i was under the impression your name was joel. my appologies. i just sent you a PM and wasnt expecting much in here, but now ive looked, im so keeno get it back and painted again.

i dont get on here, but i sent you my FB and phone number, id love to have a chat, and im DEFO wantign to finish the trim work.

this car is currently on stock alloys, which im going to be power coating black and white walling the tyres untill i find a new set of rims i fancy. as for the headlights, i couldnt find a set of factory items anywhere, and they were gunna cost me like 500 for brand new aftermarket items. so i left these in, and im getting the whole front end straightened out again perfect (My beother isnow a panel beater and spray painter so things will be moving along a bit quicker now.)

thanks for getting in contact josh. youve given me the motvation i need.

xoxo. Gossip Girl

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    In those pictures you posted, my mate actually own ROLLEX now too

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    How can somebody buy a mint-looking car like that and destroy it, beyond me. Rep to wang_commander for having a go at fixing it up again mate!

A quick question, what are those gauges, where are they from? The tacho and speedo and that. It's been changed, looks really nice.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    Funny you say that. No longer than 5 minutes ago I kist pulled the instrument cluster apart. They are moon face gushes in the factory instrument cluster. I know a guy that used to male white faced guages for various cars through his business. Not sire about the moonface items though.

When I had these apart today I re ran the wiring for the lighting on the guages. Made it a bit neater behind there. I like making things look as factory as possible when I do any kind of work.

Rollex had the bags pulled out before he wold it though, is it bagged again? Bloody small world isn't it.

Yeah i work at Brad's Custom Trim, Happy to finish the trim off one day mate.

As for the guages, they are (as mentioned above) moon face dials that go in the existing housing. Bought them off ebay years ago and couldn't tell you where i got them from now.

I got your pm, will sms you when i get a chance about it.

Would love to see her in all its glory again, as those pictures show...it certainly was a nice, tidy head turner in its day!

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Accord-...item1c056c256d

This is for the model before the CD5. Aren't they the same? (i.e. compatible?)

different mate im guessing so anyways