Newcomer Array
    Car:
    11 Civic VTI-L

New 2011 VTI-L Specs

Hello all,

Just bought a new 2011 Civic VTI-L in auto form. Very excited though I've now forgotten what the VTI-L had over the VTI in terms of features.

From the Website - the standard Extras include: Climate Control, Audio controls on the steering, 6 stacker, split 40/60 seats, outside ambient display, 16" Alloy wheels, chrome exhaust.

However, Honda had some special going on to move the VTI-L stock as the VTI stock has or had sold out (we confirmed this with about 6 different dealers lol). They added rear parking sensors, bluetooth, matts and fog lights.

Did I miss anything else?

Also, does anyone know where I can get scuff plates cheap?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    ive see these cars being sold for some crazy prices! Id take one over a Vti anyday!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

how much did you pay for it? and wat colour?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    i dont pay for them, i sell them
    ive seen some go out for around the mid 20's
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

sorry I meant the OP.

I'm looking to buy a VTI in Perth this week, but wary that it will probably be superseded later this year...

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Any chance of looking at used then? At least if you bought used you won't feel so bad that it's about to be superseded
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

I just got one from Brisbane dealer for 22990. Last of 2010 model. Talked them into giving me mat, boot tray, reverse sensors and tint included in the price.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    11 Civic VTI-L
    We bought our VTI-L for $26k driveaway in Sparkle Grey (auto). It's a 2011 model built in Jan 2011 apparently. I think we are picking it up this Friday. The only extras we got was the 5 year warranty with roadside assist. I'll be doing the tint elsewhere
    Last edited by milobob; 05-04-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    wtfbbbq! My 07 vti-l was 25 i think with floor mats, visors, tint, lugggage tray, full tank and a BJ

wait, scratch that last bit
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD2 Civic Sport
    As far as scuff plates go, I bought these off Ebay. They arrived Monday (took 2 weeks) the quality is around 90-95% but I am VERY VERY fussy. My wife says they are perfect. Anyways, they look unreal, makes the car look smart. Once installed you can't see the small imperections I was worried about. Here is the link on Ebay. Have a look as there are a few different types:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/07on-Honda-CI...item35b05841ae