Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm_b16a View Post
    You should have learnt one valuable lesson from all this - never engage another driver in any sort of car nonsense, because you will come off second-best, and end up with a whole mess of trouble, which is exactly what you have. There are so many idiots out there that don't give a crap about you and your ride, be it an S2000 or a VW Beetle or whatever.

Peter
    I heartily agree. I always let the macho poseurs get ahead and do their thing, pass me, speed up, whatever, just go, get out of my life.

Am I being a wussy? No. I love my car more than they love theirs. Most of the time it's just a clapped out commonwhore or junky tradie ute. I give them plenty of space to prove their 'manliness' on the road. Their cars are worth f*ck all anyway if they hit stuff they don't care.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    You should write a "letter of demand" stating the costs of the 3 quotes you received from your panel beaters stating that he should own up and pay within 14 days. This letter is essential so long as you make a copy and note the day you forwarded to his address. Your case is strong atm especially since you have an insurance & police report.

Good Luck!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2
    Go to legal aid, they give you all the legal advices you need and what you need to do.. Theres this other place too that specifies in traffic matters but i forgot what it was called.. Sorry but goodluck!
    Honda's are, LEGEN- wait for it DARY.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    hey dw about it.
    do what the officer said.
    file a police report and then take it to a panel beater and get a quote.
    send it to his insurance and dont delete the sms'. dont be abusive or anything.
    then take it to court and his insurance company will have to pay ur legal fees and damage done to ur car.
    usually the insurance company is smart and will pay u out.
    dont stop. keep ringing ur insurance company. they should help u.
    gl man!
    nat.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Thanks for all the great responses guys, I have asked AB Legal Litigation lawyers to handle this on my behalf, they are a recovery agent. They will do the letter of demand to the driver and his insurer, once they have any info they will let me know.

Dinorider, I totally agree with what you say, I did nothing to provoke him and even if there was, it is not intended or accidental. How he perceives my actions is his personal choice, (maybe I had NSW plates on, nicer car than his etc) but surely he took it in a wrong way. He was just one aggressive driver and cut into me, so we can just leave it at that.

So, how'd u go dude? I know it's old but something must have happened my now.
    Gl Hope it all worked out.

Member Array
    Car:
    ex s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by nat123x View Post
    hey dw about it.
    do what the officer said.
    file a police report and then take it to a panel beater and get a quote.
    send it to his insurance and dont delete the sms'. dont be abusive or anything.
    then take it to court and his insurance company will have to pay ur legal fees and damage done to ur car.
    usually the insurance company is smart and will pay u out.
    dont stop. keep ringing ur insurance company. they should help u.
    gl man!
    HI nat, You were talking about quote and not deleting sms as i have not deleted your sms send out to me assuring me you were going to buy insurance on your supposedly Soft -top that i didn't received.Sadly you forgot to insure after i paid for the insurance money besides your soft -top.You gave me lots of grief and hell.If you are reading it,i expect a refund of $265 not that i will get it.Please dont bother to comment

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Um wut

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by tay113 View Post
    hi nat, you were talking about quote and not deleting sms as i have not deleted your sms send out to me assuring me you were going to buy insurance on your supposedly soft -top that i didn't received.sadly you forgot to insure after i paid for the insurance money besides your soft -top.you gave me lots of grief and hell.if you are reading it,i expect a refund of $265 not that i will get it.please dont bother to comment
    wtf??????????????????????????

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    hey mate. just becuase you have 3rd party doesnt mean they wont help you. If another vehicle hits you and you are not at fault your insurance company will still chase it up as its part of your contract. All your insurance company and give them his details and tell them what happen. They will make hsi insurance company pay for it else they will take him to court with no charge to you. The only time where thrid party is restricted is if you hit him they dont cover the cost of your car. Also i would be calling the police. Fleeing the scene of an accident and causing one is against the law and he will be charged for it. if you need more help pm me

Member Array
    Car:
    ex s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    wtf??????????????????????????
    stating the obvious nat123x not qualify to making helpful comments when i was made victim.Scam! Scam! Scam! forum(s2k for this summer needs help)