Page 22 of 115 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272 ... LastLast
    for me it's more of an indication of the style of car i like/i'm into, not what i have as such, i don't care whether my lip is genuine or not, or whether i have flashy expensive rims.

i can't afford thoes things, the car makes me happy as it is, and to me that's better than everyone being "OH COOL CAR BRU, LIKE YOUR RIMS." once in a while.

i love low eg's, but i scrape on every thing as it is, so it's not exactly ideally for a car that i drive basically everyday with a full group.

sure, it's not the most precious or well done, but as a 17 year old in school, compared to the starlights and beat down commos, i think i've done quite well for myself

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    Wasn't having a go bru, shes alright ey
    FIGJAM

haha, didn't mean to over-react, just had so many people tell me to lower the car, or buy rims, when i'm barely making ends meet paying for petrol...

anyway!

few more snaps

bonnet needs to be sprayed, hopefully i can find motivation by christmas.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Im with u brother.... jus gotta do with what u have... haters can eat a dick! clean eg man... hard to come by a red eg these days
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    got bored at the JDMST meet today so went to smithfield hungryjacks got myself 3 crowns and did this

but then it got soaked on the way home so that was the second lip did in a rush not as neat as the first.

DANGSdriveway

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by viinnh View Post
    got bored at the JDMST meet today so went to smithfield hungryjacks
    I moved houses over the week, reppin Smithfield

Charles bro are they the slipstreams your selling? They look nice man, keep them.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2
    HELLO GUYS!

Sold my '94 DC2 integra and got myself a "94 EG GLI...EG6????

so yea that wat i did todai lol.......ill start a build thread soonish......as i have too much time on my hands atm

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I'm pretty sure it's either an eg6 or a gli, no such thing as a gli eg6, someone correct me.

If it really is an eg6 however, i'll be mad jelly.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    B18CR EG
    hi ppl....

i got my self a new CIVIC EG.....
    its gonna b a project car so ill share my progress and maybe you guys can help me out....

cya guys later

put illest stickers and a haters gonna hate frame on the parcel ( COME AT ME BRO )

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerTofu View Post
    for me it's more of an indication of the style of car i like/i'm into, not what i have as such, i don't care whether my lip is genuine or not, or whether i have flashy expensive rims.

i can't afford thoes things, the car makes me happy as it is, and to me that's better than everyone being "OH COOL CAR BRU, LIKE YOUR RIMS." once in a while.

i love low eg's, but i scrape on every thing as it is, so it's not exactly ideally for a car that i drive basically everyday with a full group.

sure, it's not the most precious or well done, but as a 17 year old in school, compared to the starlights and beat down commos, i think i've done quite well for myself
    hey mate first im not trying to start anything,

but if you are getting haters (because you got the i love haters sticker) have you thought about the stickers you put on?
    for example "jdm as ****" "JDM" means genuine stuff from japan etc etc and to some people "JDM" is a really big thing to them. Maybe putting that sticker on your eg looks stupid to them because your repping "JDM" with fake parts?

like i said not trying to start anything just sounds like you got lots of haters and your sick of it etc etc, just wanted to try and help out lol
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by viinnh View Post
    got bored at the JDMST meet today so went to smithfield hungryjacks got myself 3 crowns and did this

but then it got soaked on the way home so that was the second lip did in a rush not as neat as the first.

<3 beautiful eg
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+