Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

varex exhuast with cl9?

will varex exhausts work with cl9's? does anyone have any experience with this?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    i cant see why not... i have a friend that just got it put on his e36 bmw.. and when talking to him about it he was awfully confident it would go on any car..
    to my knowledge it just the muffler... and you may or may not need a new flange.. and then you just wire it up... but you can pay someone to do that..

Was your friend happy with it after he had it done?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    You might as well pay for a catback exhaust. Verex mufflers aren't cheap. Especially when you need 2.

Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    You might as well pay for a catback exhaust. Verex mufflers aren't cheap. Especially when you need 2.
    i like the whole having the option thing. it sounds like an alright idea to be able to turn the grunt on and off

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    but euros arent an overdone loud car.... would it really be neccisary..?

would be alot of doosh....
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R

the other type of exhaust i was looking at was a HKS es premium from import monster. no valve but has a similar premium look at still makes a good note

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahSCOTTT View Post
    the other type of exhaust i was looking at was a HKS es premium from import monster. no valve but has a similar premium look at still makes a good note
    what is your definition of a "good note"?

My definition of a good note is tells people you have something underneath when acelerating but calm when idling and on cruise control at 100. My exhaust is legal has been tested by EPA and passed their testing. If you want a super loud exhaust all the time maybe skunk2?

Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    what is your definition of a "good note"?

My definition of a good note is tells people you have something underneath when acelerating but calm when idling and on cruise control at 100. My exhaust is legal has been tested by EPA and passed their testing. If you want a super loud exhaust all the time maybe skunk2?
    pretty much what you said its not obvious cruising but gives a good growl when you put your foot down

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    yeah he is really happy with his.. its quieter than stock and then with the click of a switch it roaars.
    sometimes i wish i had it on mine...

maybe get it done? its a fair bit of cash though 2 mufflers will run you about 500 -600

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    And also even though you can turn the sound down you cam still get defected for them.