Page 911 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 4118118619019089099109119129139149219611011 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,932 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    not any tea but green tea thats how the japs dooo it
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

anyone want a leather shift boot?

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    nope but i want cheap side garnishes.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM EP.TREE
    Quote Originally Posted by c01567 View Post
    anyone want a leather shift boot?
    ill take one, issit black with read stitching?

Hey guys.... just wondering if any of you experience any trouble trying to remove or change your EP3 frontliight bulb..

I got my car a couple weeks ago and now one of my lights died.. I notice mines different from others...

I took a photo of it.. below:

And this diy doesnt seem to work for me o.O

http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread.php?t=748080

I cant remove the cover its so weird, and even if i remove the bumper, i had trouble trying to get the light out.. one of the bolt is hidding deep inside and my ratchet couldnt even reach it

BTW... mines came with xenons i think? i bought it like this..
    The Power of dreams

just wondering if mines different from the other ep3s here in aus....

otherwise im thinking to change the 2 headlights so I can have easy access to the bulbs in the future... What do you guys think? if so, where might i'll be able to find them in Sydney?

please help! i really want to get my lights fixed soon

thanks!
    The Power of dreams

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Most EP3's in Australia have factory xenons - just like the photo in your first post.

The pictures in the link you posted, are for headlights which have halogen globes - e.g. the Australian EU Civic.

Quote Originally Posted by spookz View Post
    Most EP3's in Australia have factory xenons - just like the photo in your first post.

The pictures in the link you posted, are for headlights which have halogen globes - e.g. the Australian EU Civic.
    Thanks for the reply man!

But just also wondering if any of you here are experiencing difficulty removing the headlight? or am i doing it wrong? o.O
    The Power of dreams

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by cvc88 View Post
    Thanks for the reply man!

But just also wondering if any of you here are experiencing difficulty removing the headlight? or am i doing it wrong? o.O
    Sorry dude, I've never needed to change my globes out on the EP3.. perhaps someone else can shed some light.

Just like to add - the factory hid setup is pretty shite. Its a hid bulb setup from a euro or other projector setup in the open reflector housing of a base civic. Little viewing angle and lots of wasted light.
    Im thinking of retro fitting halogen bulbs.....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Evo IX and now EP3
    I bought a set of rachet with extension the other day to take my headlights off. Just need the right tool for the job. I think you have to remove the front bumper to change headlight bulbs. EP3 uses D2S light bulbs for the HID, not 100% sure though.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    01-03 EP3 uses D2R bulbs. The "R" bulbs are designed for use with HID reflector housings. There's a little black/grey square that covers the bottom half of the globe.