Page 147 of 246 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,753 to 1,764 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    Thanks for the replies guys! and yes denot, it looks better without transformers lol
    was going to remove the rear mugen power as well (maybe just leave the kanji) during my next wash, but the contractor got overenthusiastic and washed my car for me and buffed it all up. its sooo smooth right now

the subaru is for my uncle (its his retirement car! lol) he is trading "down" his peugot (he intended that as the "one classy european car i drive before i die", since he didnt want to buy an overpriced fuel guzzling, high maintenance bmw) for a "fuel efficient, safe handling grocery hatch"
    but we found out that the subaru sedan costs the same as the hatch (after haggling for 3 hours to get the "last special edition R hatch in australia" and ending up with special edition 2 with sunroof but 3 month wait.
    When the guy gaves us a sedan to test drive...my car nut brain ticked into action and thought...hey that body kit looks awesome, if my uncle got the sedan i could buy it off him 5 years down the track and rice it up, so i asked the dealer and he was like "oh why didnt u say so earlier, i have plenty of sedans in stock at the same price" LOL
    anyway the subaru is freakin awesome, i have never experienced handling like that before in my life. Defo buying the car off my uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by yungquan View Post
    Fury!!! WELL DONE mate!...they turn out way beyond what i thought they will look! SEXAY! ...does the front lip extend further lower compared to stock bumper?
    when i test fitted. it actually didnt (i have test fit pics on imageshack account) but that cud be because i didnt have teins yet.
    but when i stick my hand under the front. i can feel that it hangs a bit lower than stock...so SOOOO scared of scraping.
    actually for some reason, the front right of the car (when looking at it) has a crease on the bottom underside (u cant see it in pics cause its dark down there) it looks warped. but doesnt look bad cause just makes the car look lower lol
    but to answer your question. i had trouble clearing my driveway with stock body + teins. but now i cannot clear my driveway at all with lip Lol

btw yungquan, where did u get your rims, how much did they cost and whats the model/specs?
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Kwangstuhhh View Post
    Awww furythree mate!!! Looks friggin awesome! Now you need the Mugen Spoiler and possibly Mugen Grill hehe. Well done . Btw the side skirt you got is the one you got from China right? Coz it's different to the one Paul has.

As for the rims, how much you willing on spending is the question (on just the rims itself, no rubber) haha

On other news...I should be getting my new bumper this week...will keep ya all posted
    lool dont tempt me man! when i was taking the pics i was like, if i had a mugen wing right now... *drool*
    as for grill i wanna get it as badly as the wing, but ive been itching to do that custom grill. im just scared of taking apart the front myself and i might as well paint calipers too. was planning easter break but gf wants roadtrip zzzz -_-

and yes its the china one i bought. i had issues with fitament but i stuck with it anyway (trimmed the top edge and it fit fine) i like it better than Paul's because paul's is missing an upflap at one end.

the thing with the skirts is that. i dunno how to jack the car up now lol

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    http://img832.imageshack.us/i/img0338ex.jpg
    i love this pic

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/img0335v.jpg
    one of the best angle for the euro (Y)

http://img826.imageshack.us/i/img0359fw.jpg
    maybe turn ur wheels a lil more?>

EDIT: omg pics wont show up,,
    funny theyre my favs too lol. its my wallpaper now
    i took a better one on the first day (but my mum was in the pic inspecting my car lol) but the lighting was awesome so made the sideskirts show up really well and made it look so low and wide. so i took those 3 to see if i cud get the same effect
    ended up being different but very good neverthe less

so gunna bring out the SLR this weekend!

Anyway. in regards to rims. Looking for 19-20s but as ive never bought wheels before in my life. i dont know what a realistic price range is. Im very happy to buy second hand, but dont know what good brands are for hondas
    budget is 1-1.4k thats stretching it (coming out of mugen wing budget lol)
    1.4k easily if i can resell my OEM rims

Mugen wing if i can sell OEM modulo wing.
    Last edited by furythree; 04-04-2011 at 11:27 PM.
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    Polo GTi
    Quote Originally Posted by furythree View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys! and yes denot, it looks better without transformers lol
    was going to remove the rear mugen power as well (maybe just leave the kanji) during my next wash, but the contractor got overenthusiastic and washed my car for me and buffed it all up. its sooo smooth right now

the subaru is for my uncle (its his retirement car! lol) he is trading "down" his peugot (he intended that as the "one classy european car i drive before i die", since he didnt want to buy an overpriced fuel guzzling, high maintenance bmw) for a "fuel efficient, safe handling grocery hatch"
    but we found out that the subaru sedan costs the same as the hatch (after haggling for 3 hours to get the "last special edition R hatch in australia" and ending up with special edition 2 with sunroof but 3 month wait.
    When the guy gaves us a sedan to test drive...my car nut brain ticked into action and thought...hey that body kit looks awesome, if my uncle got the sedan i could buy it off him 5 years down the track and rice it up, so i asked the dealer and he was like "oh why didnt u say so earlier, i have plenty of sedans in stock at the same price" LOL
    anyway the subaru is freakin awesome, i have never experienced handling like that before in my life. Defo buying the car off my uncle.

lool dont tempt me man! when i was taking the pics i was like, if i had a mugen wing right now... *drool*
    as for grill i wanna get it as badly as the wing, but ive been itching to do that custom grill. im just scared of taking apart the front myself and i might as well paint calipers too. was planning easter break but gf wants roadtrip zzzz -_-

and yes its the china one i bought. i had issues with fitament but i stuck with it anyway (trimmed the top edge and it fit fine) i like it better than Paul's because paul's is missing an upflap at one end.

the thing with the skirts is that. i dunno how to jack the car up now lol

Anyway. in regards to rims. Looking for 19-20s but as ive never bought wheels before in my life. i dont know what a realistic price range is. Im very happy to buy second hand, but dont know what good brands are for hondas
    budget is 1-1.4k thats stretching it (coming out of mugen wing budget lol)
    1.4k easily if i can resell my OEM rims

Mugen wing if i can sell OEM modulo wing.
    I've driven the new STis an they are a beast of a car, haven't seen or driven the Special Edition R though...don't know which one I like better though, EVO 10 or STi...I think STi handles a little better where the EVO 10s are a bit quicker...but not sure hey...Oh and can't forget the Golf R...that little thing is an absolute beast! Took one for a test drive when I went to get my car serviced hehe...

Anyways...the custom grill is quite nice but looks way too time consuming my for schedule at the moment. I might just get mine sprayed black and possibly stick a red Honda badge on it (I've seen someone do this and it looks epic good on white).

Yeah that's what I noticed too with the side skirt, the 2nd upflap part is a more accurate representation of the real Mugen skirt, was pretty disappointed Paul's one didn't have it on both ends =(.

I'm waiting for stock of the ROTA DPTs at the moment, about 1.5mths to go. About 1.1k for a brand new set plus tyres (prob another 1k on top). The size I'm looking at is 18x8.5, +44 5x114.3.

They're Volks CE28N Replicas.

p.s. still haven't got my damn rear bar yet! It's been over a week...sigh...

Member Array
    Car:
    BRZ
    Wow they look good.
    Did you need to roll the guards ? + 44 should b good offset.

Stock is +55?
    civic is civic backwards
    Green Machine is gone

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2
    btw yungquan, where did u get your rims, how much did they cost and whats the model/specs?
    thnx
    hey Fury...PM SENT bout the wheel details

Quote Originally Posted by TurBIce View Post
    Wow they look good.
    Did you need to roll the guards ? + 44 should b good offset.

Stock is +55?
    Stock wheels for CU2 Luxury is 18x8.0 ET +55
    Last edited by yungquan; 05-04-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    .......The size I'm looking at is 18x8.5, +44 5x114.3.

will look nicer if the CU2 is lowered with these more aggressive wheel width and offset

else it'll look like an X5 with 20".

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Hi guys! Since tony (kwangstuh) brought up the topic of wheels. Jusf wondering if you guys can tell me if these wheels will fit my car. And what size tyres i need to buy to fit them.

Heres the link of the wheels that i want:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au:80/ws/eBayISA...toredirect=off

They supply these at a local wheels shop called 'the tyre factory' down here in melb but ive been told i can save alot of money by buying these online cos of the strong aussie dollar.

Thanks guys!
    Simon.

EDIT:

Here are the wheel specs for those who are too lazy to open the link:
    They are 18x8 with an offset of +48.
    Last edited by euroRwannabe; 05-04-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    I've driven the new STis an they are a beast of a car, haven't seen or driven the Special Edition R though...don't know which one I like better though, EVO 10 or STi...I think STi handles a little better where the EVO 10s are a bit quicker...but not sure hey...Oh and can't forget the Golf R...that little thing is an absolute beast! Took one for a test drive when I went to get my car serviced hehe...

Anyways...the custom grill is quite nice but looks way too time consuming my for schedule at the moment. I might just get mine sprayed black and possibly stick a red Honda badge on it (I've seen someone do this and it looks epic good on white).

Yeah that's what I noticed too with the side skirt, the 2nd upflap part is a more accurate representation of the real Mugen skirt, was pretty disappointed Paul's one didn't have it on both ends =(.

I'm waiting for stock of the ROTA DPTs at the moment, about 1.5mths to go. About 1.1k for a brand new set plus tyres (prob another 1k on top). The size I'm looking at is 18x8.5, +44 5x114.3.

OMG I WANT THOSE RIMS! DO THEY COME IN 19s?
    where do you get them from?
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by euroRwannabe View Post
    Hi guys! Since tony (kwangstuh) brought up the topic of wheels. Jusf wondering if you guys can tell me if these wheels will fit my car. And what size tyres i need to buy to fit them.

They supply these at a local wheels shop called 'the tyre factory' down here in melb but ive been told i can save alot of money by buying these online cos of the strong aussie dollar.

EDIT:
    Here are the wheel specs for those who are too lazy to open the link:
    They are 18x8 with an offset of +48.
    hey, good choice Simon, I once was looking at the same Enkei wheels too. I think the +48 offset and 8w width will be fine, but we need a bolt pattern of 5x114.3 (or 5x114). the one listed is 5x100

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    hey, good choice Simon, I once was looking at the same Enkei wheels too. I think the +48 offset and 8w width will be fine, but we need a bolt pattern of 5x114.3 (or 5x114). the one listed is 5x100
    ah..that would of been pretty dramatic, if i bought the rims with the wrong bolt pattern haha.
    THANKS FOR THE INFO GAVIN!

found the proper link of the rims:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-EN...-/260734666906

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    OMG I WANT THOSE RIMS! DO THEY COME IN 19s?
    where do you get them from?
    you can get these direct from the rotasport website fury:
    http://www.rotaaustralia.com.au/dpt_c65201_65386.htm

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    holy crap wow! didnt know they sold directly off website, is it cheaper than say buying off jdmwheelimports? http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...s-Stock-listed

also wat do u guys think of these? will they fit?

http://www.gencoupe.com/gctuner-com/...on-wheels.html

http://www.google.com.au/images?q=FI...w=1280&bih=652
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Five-...item3eff0882a0

how about these?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-TS...item3cad9f63bf
    i really like these just dunno if they will fit. but that design is really common just dunno where else to get it

and these
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-EN...item35aade4e3a

also loving the enkei alleta and rota boost, but all max out at 18" else wudve bught already

and then theres the problem of:
    http://www.nyxracing.com/images/rotanewtarmaccolor.jpg
    which colour. want a shiny colour like gunmetal or black chrome, but gold and silverare brighter

too scared to try dark on volcanic greypaint, but silver is too similar to stock and i scared guys will hate the gold

that lsd seller has alot of brands but i dont know half of them. just spent the last 4 hrs trollingfor 19's T.T
    Last edited by furythree; 06-04-2011 at 12:18 AM.
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 Black CU2
    Hi guys,

I'm thinking to get Injen CAI or Takeda CAI from ebay, which one should I get?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Taked...0b64aa386#shId
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_4536wt_918

Thanks in advance