Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey guys,

Well, I am going to put a deposit on it tonight for 25k.

Based on what you have said, 110k's is decent, not necessarily great but decent.. Plus I've had it fully inspected and everything is pretty much in good condition besides some roadworthy issues, but 25k comes with roady. He also changed the rear plastic cause it was dirty and ripped.

Not only that, the only thing done to the car is a change of sprints or coilovers (not sure which, this was done by the previous owner of the current so he is clueless). Other than that, it has the honda factory full kit (front bar, side skirts and spoiler). Literally nothing else!

Anyway, it drives excellent, no weird noises, no problems driving. Thanks for your help guys Really appreciate it. Will let you all know once I've joined the community officially

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Springs or coilovers is something I would want to be certain of before purchase. If they have used decent springs (H&R, Eibach) ok. If they've used King springs or cut the OEM not good. Same with coils. If they've used a decent brand then ok. If they've used something cheap then not so.

Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    Springs or coilovers is something I would want to be certain of before purchase. If they have used decent springs (H&R, Eibach) ok. If they've used King springs or cut the OEM not good. Same with coils. If they've used a decent brand then ok. If they've used something cheap then not so.
    Yeah maybe so, but I'm not too fussed to be honest. worst case I'll replace them down the track, but other than that they're sweet. I'll get em double-checked later but it's not too big on my list.

it handled superb, the ride felt stiff but good, so i think it should be okay. i'm prepared to take that risk but no more lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 2003 MT
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    I agree. You'd be surprised how many issue arrise from lowering a car incorrectly. Everything from drive shaft to diff issues. If I was buying this car, I'd wana know how low its been lowered, how long its been like that for and what setup they have been using ( Springs, shocks etc... ) You would also need to keep an eye on how much camber those back wheels r running with the current suspention setup. Not saying theres anything wrong with it... Just make sure you do ur homework and dont dismiss lowering a car as a minor cosmetic modification....good luck with it all

Quote Originally Posted by pilotb777_300 View Post
    I agree. You'd be surprised how many issue arrise from lowering a car incorrectly. Everything from drive shaft to diff issues. If I was buying this car, I'd wana know how low its been lowered, how long its been like that for and what setup they have been using ( Springs, shocks etc... ) You would also need to keep an eye on how much camber those back wheels r running with the current suspention setup. Not saying theres anything wrong with it... Just make sure you do ur homework and dont dismiss lowering a car as a minor cosmetic modification....good luck with it all
    Thanks mate, I hear ya. The ride height is legal, so that's a good sign. It's barely lowered, which is good cause I don't want to have headaches with speed humps etc (and my driveway, my driveway is steep as shit, should be fine though).

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Hi jowjeh, It's hard waiting isn't it, once you know what you want, & have the cash. I went for mine partly because it is completely stock.
    Any modifications will be my mods

Hope the car treats you well, & gives you what you are looking for.

Hi xoz, I will post some pics, but I'll have to wait till one of the kids drops in with a camera.

I used 10 rolls of film on a trip from Rabaul, to Cairns via the Solomons & Fiji, by yacht about 30 years ago.
    However when I got to Cairns the film was found to be mildew. Annoyed, I gave the camera a float test, [it didn't] in Cairns harbour & have not owned one since.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbeen View Post
    Hi jowjeh, It's hard waiting isn't it, once you know what you want, & have the cash. I went for mine partly because it is completely stock.
    Any modifications will be my mods

Hope the car treats you well, & gives you what you are looking for.
    Oh man, it's killing me! Now I have to wait for a roadworthy to be organised!

Agreed on the mods, If i saw more than 2 mods on one of them i just said nope. Actually, out of all of them on carsales, i wasn't interested in any but this one to be honest, for various different reasons! so it worked out well

Hopefully, i'll have it next week!