Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    yyeeooowww....ive gone for the luxury look, got the angel eyes happening and the 19inch with a 1 finger gap..anywaiz you guys rekon if i had a SRI i would be not goin with the theme?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 H22a Accord
    Hey mate, I got a older accord on 20s. Easy fit i the guards didn't even roll them at all I did cheap out on tires thought went from Toyo Proxies to Achilles but I have just had a new addition to the family so can't justify spending lots of cash at the mo.

The 20s weren't my first choice but they suit the style of my accord and fill the gaurds better than the 17s 18s and 19s I had on it before.

So good luck with your accord. Heres a picture of mine. I use to have it sitting lower than what it is and it was a ruff ride so I raised it up 1.5inchs and its still pretty low on koni yellows/sleeve kit.

Cheers.

CD5REPZ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    nice man..i like the choice of rims! thanks for the input..ill stick with the 19s for now ill post up a pic of mine soon